News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Sad News

Started by Judge, September 28, 2020, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

For those that know him, Jag passed away yesterday.  We're having a wake in Discord if anyone wants to join.  You can leave your messages and memories in a chat room that we'll gather and send to his family.

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Damn that's an awfully large photo.

I'm going to miss you Jag.

Triple B

jagilki was one of the greatest guys on the internet in our circles.  Always fun, always a great attitude.  He had some medical issues the last couple years after EFK and MFX kind of broke apart and we all went our separate ways, but I always enjoyed talking to him on FB and occasionally on Discord.  I don't believe in God, but if there's a Heaven out there, Jeff deserves to be there more than most.  He'll always be missed.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

Sad news. He was always great to interact with, be it mafia, FBL, or Secret Santa. Rest In Peace.

Knuckles

this is so sad. jag was awesome! we will miss him for sure. i wish we could all [/unvote] and stop the lynch right now.... :(

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

I am and will miss the man. He always made me laugh or think and he help me in many ways. I look forward to speaking to him every day and I feel this world got little bit darker since he now gone. I hope to see him and speak to him again one day. RIP JAG. You are love and will be forever missed.

Until we meet again my friend
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"