Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Official NFL Thread

Started by Tremere, July 25, 2008, 06:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: AudiblyOffensive on July 31, 2008, 06:27:37 PM
Fuck Florida and Timmy Teabag

You're just mad that hell score more touchdowns this season than everyone on Auburn combined.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

AudiblyOffensive

Who won the last two years, numbnuts. LOL

Cory

Stop being stuck in the past, and look at the present and near-future. Tebow will prove once again he's half man, half machine, and if a Gator/Tiger game happens this season, It'll be Florida/South Carolina II, cept It'll will be your pitiful Tigers that Tebow runs over and gets five rushing touchdowns.

AudiblyOffensive

No... in the SEC, you're only allowed three in conference games that can be played out of your division. UF's in the East. AU's in the West.

Georgia is Auburn's second biggest rival, so we always play them. Every other game in on a two year rotation... and since AU swept the last two, the Gaytors will have to wait until long after Tebag's graduated and gone off to be a missionary in a third world country before they get another crack at Auburn. :)

What to Tim Tebow and Brodie Croyle have in common? Never beat Auburn.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Stop hijacking this thread of NFL GOODNESS with your college loving pigskin cheering pom pom wavers!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Fine.

Eagles win the superbowl this year, and will get Chad Johnson for Lito Sheppard and a 3rd Round Pick.

Black Death

How bout them Cowboys...

Dallas Cowboys for the Win...  ;D

Ok you can start the Cowboys hate now ...  :)
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Terrell Owens will be the best WR in the league next year, but Romo will only be putting up good stats, but unable to get a 'W' in the hardest division in the NFL next year.

I see a second place finish in the NFC east, going 3-3 in the division, along side the Eagles, and barely getting into the playoffs through the easy NFC wildcard spot.

TaNK

No I actually like the Cowboys because they are the closest NFL team to us.

Cory

Should we do a NFL.com fantasy league for the Knights?

Black Death

Cory set it up and see who wants to play... I try it out , but I not that good , so I would most likey lose

go Cowboys

Cory

I think you should set it up......because I mega-LAZY

Black Death

lmao...I see what I can do

Black Death