News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Brett Favre

Started by Khristian Call, August 06, 2008, 06:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khristian Call

I'm sure this will piss off Packer fans in here, but...Brett Favre...stop being a little bitch.

Seriously.  The guy is top 5 QB's of all time, but he's not Jesus.  He expects the Packers to wait for him, and just cater to his every need?  One day he wants to come out of retirement, then he wants to be traded, then the next day he wants his starting job back, and now, he leaves training camp early his first day back.  The Packers coach said exactly what he should have, that they're not going to stop everything for one player, no matter who it is.  So Brett Favre...stop being a little bitch.

Cory

I know this whole thing is ridiculous, but once Rodgers gets the Packers to an 0-2 start, Packer fans will be rejoicing Favre for combing back, though I'd like to see him go to another team, or at least play, since he's my back-up fantasy QB.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

funny thing...all Green bay had to do was when Favre said , you know I got the inch to play.   They should have said , ok  Brett , you want to come back fine with us , but right now Arron the starter , come to camp and try to beat him out,  We see you there.  I bet you..you would have ...  oh , maybe I do not want to play....  if he came back and play and win fine they won , but if they fail it all brett fault and they had a out.   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"