News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Olympics

Started by Ally, August 09, 2008, 07:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

A cheetah couldn't out run Bolt.  That is one rapid dude.

I thought I'd hate these Olympics.  It's actually been really good.  UK has done extremely well.  Some awesome moments from Phelps, Bolt and others. 

Really enjoyed it and hopefully we can get a few more medals before the games end.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Then of course there's 2012... and as we get to add a sport to the Olympics, I'm going for gold in efedding...

Can you imagine if it was an olympic sport?  ;D
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ally

Did anyone see how the American's have doctored the table to make themselves top? Nice try guys but the Olympics officals say the winner is the team with the most golds. However its still a great achievement to win so many medals.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

TaNK

Bah, quit hating on Americans!

btw, I think Misty May might be retiring :( I hope I see her again in 2012.. London might be a good vacation to go and watch all that considering the world doesn't end lol

Still looking forward to basketball btw.

Ally

lol, not hating just an observation :)

American's have looked absolutely unbeatable in the basketball which is to be expected really, the Greece Vs Argentina game was great.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

TaNK

Bah, I didn't even know there was a competition for the #1 country. It's just a medal count, every country that wins alot of medals do it. At least, thats what 2 or 3 sportscasters told me on television.