News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Tito Oritz vs. Jenna Jameson: UFC 114

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, May 01, 2010, 09:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Quote from: Level-One on May 05, 2010, 11:08:19 PM
My guess:

He laid on her for fifteen minutes; and rode out the judges decision.

THAT is the greatest post in this thread.

Again, it's trash fighting trash, who cares?  Plus you marry a chick who has had more pricks than a dart board and snorted her way through half of the meth and coke supplies of the USA and you don't expect some 'issues' with her in the future?  Come on man, Tito can't seriously be that dumb!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Midas

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on May 08, 2010, 09:43:45 AM
Its not really first hand experience as my relationships have been great. I tend to date women who are caring, compassionate, classy and sophisticated not to mention intelligent. There aren’t many arguments and when they are we work out the disagreement verbally by sitting down and talking things out, no one raises their voice, gets violent, resorts to immature behavior/name calling or anything of that nature. There is a mutual respect between myself and the women I date. We are truly equals and no one is looking down on or acting superior to anyone else. But in my nearly 30 years, I’ve seen some fucked up shit in other people’s relationships. One of my friends was accused of an assault very much like this one, the woman actually inflicted injuries on herself after a verbal argument and said that he did it. He was arrested and charged and she later admitted that she made the whole thing up out of anger. Another friend was accused of sexual assault even though he was never in the same place at the same time with the woman who accused him. She was merely bitter because she had a crush on him and he was engaged to someone else. It works both ways as well, I have some female friends who have dated some real losers. Guys who refused to work, even have intentionally gotten themselves fired to avoid working. They feed off of women like parasites and always bite the hand that feeds them. They are rude, disrespectful, abusive, arrogant and  act like they are superior even though they are being supported and contributing very little if anything.

Just my theory based on second hand experience on what may have taken place.

Well ok then my mistake...