News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

EPL Week 1

Started by Cory, August 18, 2008, 01:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Surprised I didn't see anything like this already up.

Well, from what I saw, Arsenal looked weak against West Brow, but started Bendtner over Van Persie for some reason. Bendtner was the best 'sub scorer' in the prem last year, but they should have started VP. Alumna looked good, glad fucking Lehman's gone.

Chelsea seems to be scoring 3+ a game since Scolari signed. Bad news for myself and the rest of the Chelsea haters. I though Deco would suck, as smaller players usually wont favor in the Prem, but he had a solid showing.

And I think, Geovanni from Hull City was the best player of the week. He generated all of Hull offense, and had a nice finish. Really glad I picked him up on my fantasy team.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ally

I didnt have time at work to say all i want to say about this, hence the lack of a post.

I dont have much time to say what i wanna say today either!

Who are West Brow Cory? :P

Steinsson scored a stunner. My fantasy League Team cleaned up and im 3rd in the university league, get in. Wanderers proving the critics wrong as usual, looked solid in our 3-1 win.

Van Persie is still slightly injured, not at 100% thats why Bedntner started, also he's actually quite good is Niklas! Just Aderbayor and him dont get on. Van Persie hasn't looked the same since his injury. Arsenal looked solid enough to me, WBA are probs the best of the promoted sides.

Geovanni is good, i dont know why City bought him and got rid of him? I think people tend to forget that Barcelona once paid 9m for this guy, back when 9m was a lot of money! Mind you they also bought Fabio Rochemback...

Ive got loads to say, anyways its a marathon not a sprint and opening day doesnt prove shit. Chelsea will get worse believe me and United will get better unfortunately. Liverpool are the ones who im looking out for because they REALLY dont look impressive. Agbonlahor ftw!

Update 2moz

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Quadzilla

Deco makes me jizz my pants.

That is all.

BIG PHILS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!! 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Cory

West Brom.....smart ass :p

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ally

Hahaha, ill let you off Cory as you're not bad knowledge wise...for a canadian :P

Paul Peschisolido ftw!

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Adam Wrong

Peschisolido was 3rd top scorer in division 1 when we got promoted!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Wasnt he also banging the hell out of Karen Brady at one stage if not currently?

Anyway, I thought it was a bollocks week to be honest topped off by a lackluster performance by England on Wednesday. I dont think any of the new teams have the ability to last out this season. My picks for the shock teams are Villa and Sunderland on whom I predict solid seasons.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'