Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

Knux the hospital sounds awful.

Alex Smiley

My mom passed away last night. I've been on and off weeping all day. And right now, I'm dealing with some caregiver related stuff to help take care of my little brother.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Drama Queen

Knuckles

my condolences brotha

The Refreshing drink....

Dorling

Sorry to hear that Alex. Thoughts with you man.

Goldferg

My condolences on your mum, mate.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Knuckles

...and thats that

after 3 1/2 yrs, getting a divorce. (soon as lease is up in a yr) i wanna destroy something or kill somebody.......

The Refreshing drink....

Drama Queen

Sorry to hear it man. Hang in there, things will suck for a while, but there is life after divorce.

Justin

Quote from: Knuckles on June 09, 2017, 11:33:18 PM
...and thats that

after 3 1/2 yrs, getting a divorce. (soon as lease is up in a yr) i wanna destroy something or kill somebody.......

Sorry to hear that.  Not sure what happen, especially considering you seemed to always be there for her.  But I too am currently going through a divorce.  I have been separated from a year now, living separate, and going through the whole child custody stuff and what not.

Drama Queen

Justin

Quote from: Drama Queen on June 26, 2017, 05:56:27 PM
Ugh, sorry man.

Appreciate it man, unfortunately one of those tough things that is part of life.

Triple B

Fuck one of my ASMs who is cheating at bay audits and I'm going to have to fire him and a supervisor.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Triple B on August 29, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
Fuck one of my ASMs who is cheating at bay audits and I'm going to have to fire him and a supervisor.

So what you're saying is you need a new BOH supe
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

sorry bro , goes to show you people think they are smart when there not
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

How did you discover the cheating?