News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

R.I.P George Steinbrenner

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 13, 2010, 09:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteNew York Daily News, citing a Yankees team source, says George Steinbrenner died at about 6:30 a.m. ET today after suffering a heart attack last night.

WABC reports George Steinbrenner has suffered a massive heart attack. The TV station says the Yankees owner was rushed to St. Joseph's hospital. The New York Daily News and ESPN are reporting that "The Boss" is in "extremely critical condition."

Steinbrenner turned 80 on July 4th.

The Tampa Tribune reports that emergency crews responded at Steinbrenner's home last night. Steinbrenner last week told the AP he was "feeling good" after spending a couple hours in his office at the Yankees' spring training complex.

R.I.P

:(

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gates

Definitely a sad day. He did a lot for the sport and even as a Blue Jays fan, I'm sad to see him go.

R.I.P.