Only 1 thing matters in football this weekend - read this cory

Started by Adam Wrong, August 23, 2008, 04:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Cory

Son of a motherfucker. I didn't watch the game, but fuck off.

Arsenal's hurtin with Van Peries still not ready, Fabregas out, not signing Arshavin. Injuries will do that to a team.

But eh, I always could go either way between Arsenal and Sunderland (95% because Roy Keane's the coach) Ya Cisse!

But fuck, how did that happen? Fulham has like who, Jimmy Bullard maybe?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Smash INC

Adam Wrong

The Roy Wonder made awesome signing in January and over the summer. Brede Hangeland is one of them. He has bought in relative unknowns and a couple of talismanic players and allowed them to make a name of themselves. Trust me, like what we did with Saha, Malbranque and Sean Davis, we will be able to turn them into sought after players.

The great thing with Fulham is we aren't relying one 2 or 3 player like we were with Bullard and McBride last season. Once they were injured we were buggered. We currently have Johnson, Niemi and Kamara injured - that's our 2 most expensive strikers but we have depth to survive and succeed this season. Arsenal looked panicked at times and not like a top 3 side.

Your team may have had injuries but your defence was full strnegth and Hyeon and Bobby had you floundering. We have a great SQUAD now rather than a team and I am struggling to decide on a squad because we have 5 great strikers when all fit and about 6 or 7 decent midfielders. Also I am surprised at the quality of the relative unknowns he has drafted in like Tony Kaillio - keep him in over Konchesky every time

Only thing that fucked me off was I didn't put hangeland in before the game in my dream team!

I was so proud of them yesterday it made up for the Hull debacle.