News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Sambo's Secret Stash

Started by Duckman, August 25, 2008, 08:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I write a weekly post on TFWF related stuff over there, but this week there's some Efed Knights related comments, so thought I'd share them here too.

Enjoy...

Ladies, ladies, ladies, Sambo’s Secret Stash is in the hizzouse!!!!  Sorry, I watched ‘Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back’ recently and I’m full of stupid lines from it.  Anyway it’s Monday, I’m in work and there’s nothing to do.  I’m glad I applied for this new post here because at the moment I’m having to look for work to do and that is not cool.  The day goes by really slowly if you have nothing to do and while I don’t mind the occasional quiet day, it does get really boring after a while.  So with that in mind I thought what the hell?  I’ll knock up The Stash from work again!

First off sorry for all the hassle with The Knights site.  We really don’t know what the hell happened.  As some of you know Leech from RK.com had given us website space for free to host the forums and the website.  This was an incredibly generous thing for him to do and we will always be extremely grateful and thankful to Leech for helping us out.  The main problem with this is that Leech works all the damn time, he does more hours than Ken (I know, I thought he was the hardest working man in efedding too, but I think Leech just beats him) and so he’s not easy to contact.  When something goes wrong, like it did recently, we can’t always get hold of him for a few days.  He’s been having problems with the server company for a while and it’s caused us to have some major problems too.  For some reason the site kept crashing on a Saturday, not loading quick enough and generally just being a pain in the hole.

By the sounds of things from Leech the server company is a pile of shit and they’ve been fucking Leech around all weekend as he tries to find out what happened and why the account had been suspended.  They’ve been feeding him all kinds of bullshit, but they also said something quite interesting.  Apparently someone complained to the server company about us.  Now we don’t know what was said or who said it.  The Knights have obviously rocked the boat in efedding and pissed off a few people so it’s kind of hard to narrow down who this might’ve been.  I just want to say to whichever sad, pathetic little prick made that complaint, fuck you, you won’t stop us, the Knights community won’t be shut down by anyone or anything.  It’s hilarious to think that someone went to the trouble of finding our server company and complaining about us.  Good to see that the cloak and dagger behaviour of some in the efed world is alive and well.  Get a fucking life guys!  You can’t be us so you want to destroy us, I get it, but seriously, get over it and get on with the game you sad cunts.

The good news is we don’t have to worry about that anymore.  The always awesome and incredibly helpful Judge has moved us all onto his server and bought us a new domain name to make the transition easier.  Hence the whole ‘get the hyphen out’ campaign.  For those of you who haven’t worked it out yet, we’re now at www.efedknights.com.  The Forums are up and running, Triple B is updating the website and there will be no effect on the hosting site of the show. 

The only thing is the running costs are now getting higher.  We have to pay for hosting the podcast and the domain and also it costs Judge to host the forums and website on his server.  So we’re hoping our always generous efed community might be able to swing us a couple of bucks every now and again to help with the cost of running The Efed Knights and all the cool things we do.  We won’t be begging, we’ll be threatening...only joking, the costs aren’t that bad, but if you feel like helping out then there will be a donate button being set up on the main knights site, www.efedknights.com soon.

So fear not friends, The Efed Knights forums are back and there will be a new show recorded soon.  It’s good to see we’re making a real impact in the efedding world that people will go so far as to try and get us taken off the net, lol.  With your support and the cool things you all bring to the forums we will continue to fight back against the naysayers and go from strength to strength!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.