Phish
Dj Tiesto (x3)
White Zombie
Megadeath
Dillinger Escape Plan
Dream Theater
Mars Volta
System of a Down
Acoustic Hoohak (x10) Hate them but they have a good festival they headline 3 times a year

Kendell Smith

Quote from: The Rick on July 28, 2008, 05:02:19 AM
Quote from: Kendell Smith on July 26, 2008, 06:23:00 AM
Hard Fi is the worst band I've seen live. And then recently I was very disappointed with radiohead, I'm a huge fan of their old stuff which apparantly they don't bother to play anymore.

Not even Creep?

No!

After an hour and a half they played my iron lung but I was already leaving.

KenFucious

my first concert was the Monkees. Yeah, go ahead and make fun. It was late 90's and they were the intermission act at a minor league ballgame I went to in Louisville.

Kid Rock
Public Enemy feat. X Clan
David Allan Coe
Hank III
Nashville Pussy
Reverand Horton Heat
Papa Roach (Came through with the free concert at the powerplant in B-more)

I was pushing hard to get to the Maiden show last month, but couldnt get the time from work. Effin Journey, Cheap Trick and Heart are coming around this month! As well as Rush! Time to get my classic rock on.

Goldferg

Kittie (my first ever gig.)
Raging Speedhorn (supported Kittie)
5th Amendment (Supported kittie)
A
Xandria
Adastreia (sp) (supported Xandria)
Into the Woods (supported Xandria)

... I needs to go to more gigs
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Rob

why would Radiohead play their old stuff if they are trying to promote their new stuff? I'm sure Thom doesn't like to play just the hit songs to please the radio fans.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

The Greenery (2x)
The Messenger
Nextdoor (2x)
Kung Fu Girls

Greenery, Messenger, and Nextdoor are local bands that (especially in the Greenery and Messenger's cases) have gotten kinda big. There were others, but I forgot. Basically, I haven't seen any of the major bands live...  :'(

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Rob on August 09, 2008, 12:48:57 PM
why would Radiohead play their old stuff if they are trying to promote their new stuff? I'm sure Thom doesn't like to play just the hit songs to please the radio fans.

Because their old songs are what made them popular with their original fans to begin with.

Tim-Æ

But a band moves on from their older sounds into their new sounds. The best part about Radiohead when I saw them was that they played a very well rounded set list, leaving out Pablo Honey b/c of how shitty it is. Their material now has expanded, and they even play B-sides live like Bangers & Mash, and Up the Ladder.

To each their own, but I loved every second of my Radiohead concert.

Kendell Smith

My Radiohead concert was all stuff from In Rainbows which doesn't bother me too much as I enjoyed the album but not to play any songs from the Bends or OK computer was disappointing. It's like going to see The Who and them not playing any of the songs they released in the 70s because they've had songs since then.

Khristian Call

I've only been to 3 concerts

-Sevendust (awesome, awesome live), Chevelle (meh), and a few other supporting bands, I believe Daath was one of them and can't be bothered to remember the other.  At Roseland in NYC
-Nine Inch Nails (which was surprisingly disappointing) and considering I showed up late I can't remember who they played with.  Also at Roseland
-Ozzfest last year, which I saw Ozzy feat. Zakk Wylde (epic), Static X (band was okay, drummer was pretty good), Lamb Of God (good), Hatebreed (INSANE!), Lordi (sucked), Nile (surprisingly good), Daath (again oddly enough) and I can't remember the other bands, but there were like 7 or 8 more.  I got sunburned really bad and almost passed out a few times on my 2 hour drive home.  Fun Fun.

BobbyStrange

Slipknot x2
Disturbed
Five Finger Death Punch
Airbourne
Walls Of Jericho
DragonForce
Matthew Good x3
Bob Dylan
Barenaked Ladies
Village People
The Red Chord
36 Crazyfists
Cradle Of Filth
Eve 6
Yellowcard
Bowling For Soup
Bif Naked
Sum 41
The Tragically Hip
Lamb Of God
Stone Sour
Evanescence x2
Finger Eleven
Goldfinger
There are many others I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Tritch

Fat Joe
T.I.
Nelly
Nine Inch Nails
Kid Rock
Rev Run
Saliva
Shinedown
Suicide Silence
Jager Band
Black Tide
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
Five Finger Death Punch
36 Crazy Fists
Mastodon
Machine Head
Dragon Force
Disturbed
Slipknot

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Ally

Arctic Monkeys, Bon Jovi, Lost Prophets, Placebo, Pearl Jam, My Chemical Romance, Less Than Jake, Taking Back Sunday, Killswitch Engage, Kaiser Chiefs, The Subways, Panic! At The Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Towers Of London, Fightstar, Muse, Dirty Pretty Things, The Cribs, Wolfmother, Tapes 'n Tapes, Forward Russia!, The Vines, Goldie Lookin' Chain, Dizzee Rascal, Coheed and Cambria, The Raconteurs, Plan B, The Automatic, Hawthorne Heights, Nickleback, Sir Paul McCartney, Fall Out Boy.

Pearl Jam where amazing.
Coheed where amazing.
The Vines rocked my actual world.
Sir Paul was amazing as was to be expected.

I've probably missed some off. I am not proud of some of the bands on there, i was at a festival, you just see who you see. Meh.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Angelica Kivisto

I haven't been to many concerts but all of the ones I've been to were great.

Colin Raye
Weird Al - this one was the most recent and one of the best.

And the best one of them all...

Kill Hannah, The Rasmus, Strata and Dream Sequence. While I didn't care much for Strata all the rest were good. I was only there to see The Rasmus, which was amazing. Even Kill Hannah(The shows headliners) said The Rasmus should have been headlining the show.

Blake True

Rage Against the machine
Radiohead
White Stripes
Greenday
Oasis
Manics
Strokes
Libertines (minus pete)
Janes Addiction
Ian Brown

Pretty much the same as Duckman, my Gig companion. Seeing Faithless on pills was fucking amazing as too were Oasis, cant remember white stripes cause I was pissed Rage were the daddy. Shame about the recent radiohead gigs, I saw them about three years ago and they played all the old stuff! Muhahaha