News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Movie Description game

Started by Conor, December 14, 2009, 02:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

Correct Mr Hondo!  You're up.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

Sorry...didn't notice I'd gotten that right. So here's the next one.

QuoteEccentric businessman creates sweepstakes to find his successor.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Midas

Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Hondo

You got it Don Midas Corleone.

You're up.

Midas

Young man struggles to overcome poverty and his own personal stage fright in order to become a succesful muscian.

Conor

Midas

Conor

All those hours playing Light Cycle pay off.

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Conor

Goldferg

wife his killed have not may or may who man the on revenge seeks man a
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Hondo

That sounded like it was read by the Sheriff of Rottingham from Robin Hood Men in Tights.

I have no guess, by the way. Just thought I'd say that.

Ryan Ruckus

Momento. And bravo on capturing the theme of the film in the description.

Goldferg