News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Andy Reid with the most Andy Reid play call of all time.

Tie game, ball on your own 20, at home, you take a knee...

Unless your big red and you call a run and your RB fumbles because you tested fate.

Man.....i miss him, sorta

Mike Powers

Gravedigger

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 18, 2015, 12:19:51 AM
I hate life right now.

Had to be a big time gut punch for a Chiefs fan....

Mike Powers

80% of the time they look like an incredible team. 20% of the time I'm fucking baffled at what they do.

Black Death

I feel bad for the chiefs fans ... They should have won that game like three times... hell least overtime should have happen.

hell of a way to lose .

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

The game should have never really been close.

T-Bonizzle

Charles is usually sure-handed, you can't expect him to fumble the ball once, let alone twice in a single game. I thought they made the right play call, it just went incredibly wrong.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Chen on September 18, 2015, 02:37:11 PM
Charles is usually sure-handed, you can't expect him to fumble the ball once, let alone twice in a single game. I thought they made the right play call, it just went incredibly wrong.

If you believe that Alex Smith can lead them into FG territory in under 30 seconds against that D then yes that was the right play call.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 18, 2015, 01:26:57 AM
80% of the time they look like an incredible team. 20% of the time I'm fucking baffled at what they do.

This sounds like TJ about five years ago -- I wonder what the similarity is.

Also, Jack, I'm not worried about the Chickenhawks but man do they need to pay Bam Bam and get him on the field.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 20, 2015, 06:48:28 PM
Is this a reference to the Eagles offense so far this season?

What's that I hear...

The sounds of a sour Chargers fan that Rivers fell short in catching McNabb for the most completion record?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on September 20, 2015, 07:01:05 PM
What's that I hear...

The sounds of a sour Chargers fan that Rivers fell short in catching McNabb for the most completion record?

*yawns* The Eagles have three points and just gave the ball back to Dallas. You need something to cheer about so I'll let McNabb's archaic achievement be the Eagles' happy moment for the day.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Tony Romo get hurt and you still could not stop Brandon Weeden ...

Yeah Philly flying now

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE