News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on September 27, 2015, 05:15:56 PM
Chargers playoff chances in that box?

No, that was the Eagles playoff chances actually.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

0-3 for the first time ever. I don't know how this feels. You guys do, what should I do?

Jon

Quote from: T-Chen on September 27, 2015, 08:56:00 PM
0-3 for the first time ever. I don't know how this feels. You guys do, what should I do?

Find a better team?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Doug E Fresh

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Jon on September 27, 2015, 09:05:20 PM
Find a better team?

If people did that you would have given up on the Eagles long...long ago.

Cory

Wow, have to admit it now. Eagles just aren't a good team. If it was chemistry they'd see some improvement now, still having the exact same issues as 1st half of week 1. Chip is getting out coached, Bradford has no confidence, WR's dropping a gross amount of passes, zero run game, interior OLine just doesnt have talent, D on the field WAY too much and cant play a full game of football.

The Redskins arent a good team, which is really telling.

This is a 6 win team tops.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Cory

Congrats on the win, Cousins 90 yard drive was clutch

¿PapaPancho?

I believe I had that one.

Sorry Dougie ... but thanks for the re kick!!

Cory

T-Bonizzle

Cory

Fletcher Cox is going to be a VERY rich man soon. what a game. Big win for Philly even with two INTs in the Redzone from Bradford.

Giants came up clutch with a huge catch, big game next Monday.

¿PapaPancho?

Now I see why Brandon Flowers was cut by the Chiefs last year.  He got targeted and moved on whenever Pittsburgh decided to pass. 

Cory

Steelers deserved to win that after the times keeper let 20 seconds run off for no reason before Steelers final drive, like wtf?

Nice to see Gates back to playing at a high level though.

Cory

Since there is no real college thread, how about the end of the Michigan/Michigan State game, simply crazy.