2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

I swear refs have forgotten what offensive pass interference is around the nation at all levels. Good thing we pulled out that win.

So halfway through the season, whose super bowl has changed? I think I changed it from pats/packers to pats/panthers.

Jon

I had Packers over Colts.

I guess technically that's still alive, but I have some serious doubts over my prediction skills.

Cory

Ugh, Jordan Hicks out for the year.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Cory

0-2 in games I've attended, 0-2 in games I've attended in where the starting QB gets hurt.

Guess I need to go to a Giants/Eagles game next since they're the only team whose number we've got.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jack on November 17, 2015, 11:27:57 PM
Not very likely, but if the Seahawks don't make it, would love to see an undefeated Panthers take on an undefeated Patriots.

That would mean one of my friends is winning the money pool AND be a perfect team. I dont want to live in that world. No offense Talon and Metro ... but especially Metrp you would be unbearable

Jon

Too bad the Eagles are winning it all this season...

amirite?

TJ?

Cory?

Anyone else?

Donovan?

Tom Cruise?

Cory

That was a fucking embarrassment

T-Bonizzle

....so how about them Giants? Doing nothing and taking a bigger lead in the NFC East

T-Bonizzle

I'm sold. Give me 18-0 Pats vs. 18-0 Pants in the Super Bowl please.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on November 22, 2015, 06:20:05 PM
That was a fucking embarrassment

Ditto for SD considering it was LT retirement day

The TeeJ of Philly