News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EXCITING!!

Started by Knuckles, October 25, 2015, 09:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

in 15 hrs i find out the gender of my baby :)

The Refreshing drink....

Drama Queen

TimBucktuo

So, do tell? What is it?

Knuckles

[spoiler]posting pix here suck....[/spoiler]

[spoiler]it's a girl.... :'([/spoiler]

The Refreshing drink....

BamBamBunglow

Cannot like enough mate :) congrats! I have a girl myself and honestly, they're much nicer to raise than boys ;)

Duckman

Congrats man, lovely news. 
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Justin

Congrats. Having a daughter is the most amazing gift ever.

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Knuckles

is it bad that im really depressed about it? my wife is disabled and has 2 girls and a boy from her last marriage so i feel this was my only chance to have at least 1 child (a son)call me daddy. wats worse is that i feel like such a horrible douche bag for feeling like this. am i really a bad person?

The Refreshing drink....

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Knuckles on October 27, 2015, 08:58:59 AM
is it bad that im really depressed about it? my wife is disabled and has 2 girls and a boy from her last marriage so i feel this was my only chance to have at least 1 child (a son)call me daddy. wats worse is that i feel like such a horrible douche bag for feeling like this. am i really a bad person?

Stop that right now mate - that's a cycle you REALLY have to break. You're feeling worse because you're feelign bad about it.

Get to the root of the problem first - why do you want a son more than a daughter? Why do you want one so badly that you feel depressed about it?

None of the above is meant in a mean or judgemental way - you feel how you feel, you can't help it - I just find in situations like this plain speaing is more useful than pussyfooting aroun the issue :)

Drama Queen

Relax, what you're feeling now is irrelevant because that will change when the moment comes.

Do not under any circumstances allow your wife to know about these feelings or even suspect them.

Knuckles

i think the hard part is not really having a place or person to talk about it is wats making me feel bad. this is the closest place to privacy and friends i can let it out to.

its only natural that a man wants a son to pass on their genes. its not as easy with a daughter cuz its (mostly) a womans job to do the passing if that makes any sense.

i dont really have a problem with having a daughter, i think my problem is that i cant have another child of my own to try again. i just have to shut up and take wat i can get which bothers me. i dont like "settling" especially when i feel i deserve it for all the hard work i put into it ya no? its just hard knowing that only 1 child in 4 actually will call me daddy. 1-4 r not good odds.

The Refreshing drink....

BamBamBunglow

Honestly man, I can't relate to that, 'cos that logic is far away from my own and - sorry mate, I genuinely don't understand what you mean with the genes thing? But like I said, you feel how you feel, I ain't judgin' :)

What I will say, Having a daughter is absolutely fantastic man. Our little one is definitely more a daddy's girl than a momy's girl, so I get more time, more cuddles, more attention than my other half. From that perspective, you'll luck out - it may only be 1/4 who calls you daddy, but that one will think the sun shines out your arse :)

Knuckles

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on October 27, 2015, 09:50:19 AM
Honestly man, I can't relate to that, 'cos that logic is far away from my own and - sorry mate, I genuinely don't understand what you mean with the genes thing? But like I said, you feel how you feel, I ain't judgin' :)

What I will say, Having a daughter is absolutely fantastic man. Our little one is definitely more a daddy's girl than a momy's girl, so I get more time, more cuddles, more attention than my other half. From that perspective, you'll luck out - it may only be 1/4 who calls you daddy, but that one will think the sun shines out your arse :)

i think thats wat im looking forward to most. so yes talking about it helps ty :)

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

i feel much better guys TY! i think talking about it with somebody is wat i needed since i really cant talk about it here with anybody.

The Refreshing drink....