News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Goodbye folks.

Started by J-Reb, June 20, 2016, 01:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Hey all.

Over the last few weeks, I've fallen on some hard times. I've got to step back for awhile and get things straightened out. Until then, I may be a lurker but this is it for me as far as contribution goes. Sorry to talon and other fbl people.

Goodbye folks. Best of luck to you all.

Adam Wrong

Dude I'm sorry to hear that. Don't be a stranger man

Mike Powers

Hope all goes well bro.

Jon

Hang in there Reb, prayers with you mate.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

That sucks man but you gotta do what you gotta do. The fellas will always be here if you need something.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

I understand my man , just remember hard times don't  last but your friends will always be  there for you. You hang in there and we be around if you need to talk

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Sorry to hear that, Reb. I agree with what BD said, we got your back.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Just going to echo the sentiments of everyone else buddy.

Hope things get better for you and when you're ready to come back this place will still be here.

All the best.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Doug E Fresh