Main Menu

The Trailer thread

Started by Gary, May 11, 2010, 07:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

jagilki

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I was disappointed by the lack of red and blue lasers in the GI Joe trailer.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

jagilki

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

MOTHER FUCKING NAZI'S FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING DARKSIDE OF THE MOTHERFUCKING MOON!

Iron Sky Official Theatrical Trailer [HD]

jagilki

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on February 11, 2012, 08:52:42 PM
Escape from (Space) New York?

Looks more like a cross of that and Escape from (Space) Alcatraz taking place on the Star Trek space dock.