Tito Oritz vs. Jenna Jameson: UFC 114

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, May 01, 2010, 09:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Deny Deny Deny   it work for OJ   lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Midas

I like how they are sweeping it under the rug now....

Here is how I think it went down...

They were at home and got into a argument about some shit who knows... She talked shit and he talked shit back, he grabbed her like he was grabbing one of the doors on the TUF and basically fucked her arm up...

She tried to jerk away and it seemed like a scuffle so the dad called the PO PO's... They came and she being pissed told them what she told everyone else and that was he grabbed her arm and they carted him away...

He knows she use to be a addict so he tried to make it seem like she was all fucked up and she went on TMZ and everywhere she could find and bashed the shit out of him...

Dana White comes out and makes it clear that he will cut Tito if it is proven true...

She takes a drug test in Vegas and it is clean so he is like FUCK!!!

She reads a article talking about how much money he can lose and realizes that she is fucked also...

They get together and make up like people always do, he promises never to grab her arm again and she promises to blow him more often who knows...

They try to spin it to look like a mis-understanding so they can move on...

Next time Tito fights they will chant some shit about him being a beater and he will get all pissy and go hime to beat the shit out of her....

FIN

Black Death

Quote from: Donnovan Midas on May 01, 2010, 11:46:06 PM
I like how they are sweeping it under the rug now....

Here is how I think it went down...

They were at home and got into a argument about some shit who knows... She talked shit and he talked shit back, he grabbed her like he was grabbing one of the doors on the TUF and basically fucked her arm up...

She tried to jerk away and it seemed like a scuffle so the dad called the PO PO's... They came and she being pissed told them what she told everyone else and that was he grabbed her arm and they carted him away...

He knows she use to be a addict so he tried to make it seem like she was all fucked up and she went on TMZ and everywhere she could find and bashed the shit out of him...

Dana White comes out and makes it clear that he will cut Tito if it is proven true...

She takes a drug test in Vegas and it is clean so he is like FUCK!!!

She reads a article talking about how much money he can lose and realizes that she is fucked also...

They get together and make up like people always do, he promises never to grab her arm again and she promises to blow him more often who knows...

They try to spin it to look like a mis-understanding so they can move on...

Next time Tito fights they will chant some shit about him being a beater and he will get all pissy and go hime to beat the shit out of her....

FIN

and midas tales the tale

like he was there   lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Trash fighting trash.  Couldn't give less of a fuck.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jon Tees

My theory on what happened is something like this and fyi, I feel that he may be innocent.

1. They get into an argument about something stupid or maybe something a little more serious like him looking at/ flirting with/having an affair with another woman, or doing/not doing something.
2. He keeps the argument verbal and remains calm but it escalates. For whatever reason Jenna becomes angry and gets physical, starts slapping him, throwing things at him and acting like a crazy bitch.
3. He grabs her arm to restrain her because he’s quite frankly tired of being slapped and tries to get her to calm down but she won’t.
4. She calls the cops and turns the situation around telling the cops that he became violent and abusive toward her.
5. Knowing he has a temper from past instances of the Ultimate Fighter and his UFC/MMA career the cops believe her side of the story and he is ultimately arrested and charged with domestic abuse.

I’ve seen this happen to men numerous times. Women get violent with them and then turn the situation around.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Level-One

My guess:

He laid on her for fifteen minutes; and rode out the judges decision.

jagilki

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on May 04, 2010, 06:59:42 AM
My theory on what happened is something like this and fyi, I feel that he may be innocent.

1. They get into an argument about something stupid or maybe something a little more serious like him looking at/ flirting with/having an affair with another woman, or doing/not doing something.
2. He keeps the argument verbal and remains calm but it escalates. For whatever reason Jenna becomes angry and gets physical, starts slapping him, throwing things at him and acting like a crazy bitch.
3. He grabs her arm to restrain her because he’s quite frankly tired of being slapped and tries to get her to calm down but she won’t.
4. She calls the cops and turns the situation around telling the cops that he became violent and abusive toward her.
5. Knowing he has a temper from past instances of the Ultimate Fighter and his UFC/MMA career the cops believe her side of the story and he is ultimately arrested and charged with domestic abuse.

I’ve seen this happen to men numerous times. Women get violent with them and then turn the situation around.

You hate women don't you?

Jon Tees

Quote from: jagilki on May 05, 2010, 11:35:10 PM
You hate women don't you?

Not at all. But I’ve seen scenarios like those which I’ve described many times. People tend to jump to conclusions and presume guilt. If he is found guilty he deserves to be severely punished, but for some reason I just don’t buy it. Seems like a situation where tempers flared and one person decided to royally screw over the other.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.

Midas

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on May 06, 2010, 05:18:53 PM
Not at all. But I’ve seen scenarios like those which I’ve described many times. People tend to jump to conclusions and presume guilt. If he is found guilty he deserves to be severely punished, but for some reason I just don’t buy it. Seems like a situation where tempers flared and one person decided to royally screw over the other.

This is in no way meant to be a asshole comment or anything but from what I read your scenario seems like a personal opinion based off PERSONAL experience more so then the evidence that has been presented by both parties in the media...

It feels like you at one time got into a argument with a female and was wrongly accused of something simliar and you are trying to explain away the Ortiz incident using scenarios from your real life experience...

That is just my thought as with Ortiz accusing her of being a drug addict I see no reason why he would not explain that she started hitting him and such... I do know that their are women out there who like to put their hands on men during a argument and such I just dont see that being the case right here...

Jon Tees

Quote from: Donnovan Midas on May 06, 2010, 11:57:24 PM
This is in no way meant to be a asshole comment or anything but from what I read your scenario seems like a personal opinion based off PERSONAL experience more so then the evidence that has been presented by both parties in the media...

It feels like you at one time got into a argument with a female and was wrongly accused of something simliar and you are trying to explain away the Ortiz incident using scenarios from your real life experience...

That is just my thought as with Ortiz accusing her of being a drug addict I see no reason why he would not explain that she started hitting him and such... I do know that their are women out there who like to put their hands on men during a argument and such I just dont see that being the case right here...

Its not really first hand experience as my relationships have been great. I tend to date women who are caring, compassionate, classy and sophisticated not to mention intelligent. There aren’t many arguments and when they are we work out the disagreement verbally by sitting down and talking things out, no one raises their voice, gets violent, resorts to immature behavior/name calling or anything of that nature. There is a mutual respect between myself and the women I date. We are truly equals and no one is looking down on or acting superior to anyone else. But in my nearly 30 years, I’ve seen some fucked up shit in other people’s relationships. One of my friends was accused of an assault very much like this one, the woman actually inflicted injuries on herself after a verbal argument and said that he did it. He was arrested and charged and she later admitted that she made the whole thing up out of anger. Another friend was accused of sexual assault even though he was never in the same place at the same time with the woman who accused him. She was merely bitter because she had a crush on him and he was engaged to someone else. It works both ways as well, I have some female friends who have dated some real losers. Guys who refused to work, even have intentionally gotten themselves fired to avoid working. They feed off of women like parasites and always bite the hand that feeds them. They are rude, disrespectful, abusive, arrogant and  act like they are superior even though they are being supported and contributing very little if anything.

Just my theory based on second hand experience on what may have taken place.