News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What are you reading?

Started by Zombie Gunn, July 29, 2009, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I  sticky this topic , hope i get more post
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

I got the first comic in the "Siege" story where Osborn plans to take on ASGARD!  As a fan of Thor, I am thoroughly excited. Thor vs Sentry is gonna be intense.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

LJB

Siege looks great I just hope when all is said and done Spider-Man is still an Avenger.

Jack Kaiser

Just read Superman: Red Son.  Very cool.

Jonny Worldbeater

I just got finished reading Wonder Woman: Rise of the Olympian by Gail Simone.

Fuckin' awesome work. Simone is absolutely as good as the hype.

Also looking forward to reading the Blackest Night TPB when that comes out.

Stoner

In have been readubng Hercules ;ate;y.  He is all kinds of awesom,e.  JHe makes me chuckle in ways that o0nly Deadpool normally can and Thorcules was all kinds of awesome

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Conor

I'm in the middle of reading Kingdom Come. I'm really sorry I waited so long to get round to it - it's such an excellent story about how the heroes of yesterday try to hold onto their morals and beliefs when faced with a new generation of more aggressive, violent "heroes" and the inevitable conflict that arises.

Jennifer

War and XPs, the book form of the webcomic Order of the Stick.

Yes, it's stick figures, yes, it's D&D based.

But damn if it's not good.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jay

Batman: Cacophony. Kevin Smith is a genius. That's all I need to say.

Duckman

American Jesus by Mark Millar.

100 Bullets - A Foregone Tomorrow.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Josh

The first few issues of 100 Bullets.

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

Quote from: Jack Kaiser on December 20, 2009, 04:25:34 PM
Just read Superman: Red Son.  Very cool.

I loved Red Son ... freaking awesome ending to it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jonny Worldbeater

Just got finished reading Empowered Vol. 6 yesterday. Great series. There's a kind of ambiguous nature to the ending of this one that hints at some pretty weird/fucked up implications. I'm getting kinda frustrated about it 'cause I want to see the discussions and theories and get some more information, but I guess there isn't any 'cause the book just came out.

For like the past 14 hours or so I've been obsessing over the ending of this volume of Empowered. It raises some big fucking questions that I'm trying to wrap my head around & it's seriously thrown my perception of the whole series to this point into question. I SO wanna find out what happens next, but I'm probably gonna have to wait for fucking AGES to find out.

It's like, I'm full-on geeking out over how good the book is, & at the same time I'm pissed there isn't more. Brutal, torturous ambivalence.

Adam Warren has utterly blown my mind.

Rob.B

Batman: The Killing Joke

Absolutely awesome book, the artwork in the deluxe version is superb and storywise it's fantastic.