News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The 4th Kind

Started by Zombie Gunn, July 10, 2010, 01:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Somebody tell me this is fake.

jagilki

It's fake...

What is it?

Rob.B

I've seen it and I have my doubts about, the documentary side of it seemed completely staged, District 9 on the other hand.....

jagilki

Once again, what is it?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I believe its a film based on real documentary footage of people's reactions under hypnosis to apparent alien abductions.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Zombie Gunn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRHOhLP-aA

I already am frightened to death of aliens.  Ever since I was a kid.  I thought I'd be brave and watch it, and for the first time since I was a kid... actually had trouble not keeping an eye on the door while I slept.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well I wont watch Paranormal Activity based on my partner having psychic gifts. This I might give a go...but Fire in the Sky scared the poop out of me as a kid!

jagilki

Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind as a kid had me slightly freaked out.

Never mind the first time I saw it was a week or so after going to Devils Tower (which is about a lil over an hour drive away.)

Cory Funk Jr.

I liked 4th Kind. Not as much as I liked Paranormal Activity. If you can get the internet release of P.A. do it. The ending is much better imo. 4th Kind is well.. good but lacks something. Still worth the watch.

GM Franchise

I always liked movies about aliens. Close Encounters is one of the best science fiction movies ever. I'm also a big X-Files fan so that has a lot to do with it. However I didn't like Paranormal Activity at all to be honest about it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

they use real footage splice into the movie .   freaky as shit  one scene were dude looks like he breaks his back with spam mess me up

thought it was ok flim
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

I hope to god this was fake... me and the girl I was with were so shit scared two nights ago watching it!! I am gonna study up on it now, will let you know what I find out.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2598903/

It's fake, there is the apparent 'real' doctor chick.

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am not sure what you are trying to prove JDM...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Do I dare go RK and say

1. They use Owls in this to describe Aliens

2. In a film I saw which tried to depict a world superpower called the New World Order (hold the jokesilki) they said that D.C. was modeled with main monuments to resemble an owl which is there symbol

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

Interesting

KIanut