News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Not too scary movies

Started by Zombie Gunn, September 18, 2010, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

I'm looking for monster type movies, but not something too scary for my oldest boy. He wants to see some scary movies this Halloween.

Last year, he saw Monster Squad and loved it. He's also seen 8 legged freaks and was fine with that as well.

Any suggestions?

jagilki

Scariest movie I can think of is White Chicks.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on September 18, 2010, 08:34:00 PM
Scariest movie I can think of is White Chicks.

lmao

damn scary light movies,  well maybe Little Monsters with fred savage

nightmare before christmas, Monsterhouse   that off the top of my head . I try to think of some more later
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

CHUD, Gremlins, Ghoulies, Ghostbusters, Blackenstein, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Never Cry Werewolf, It, Leprechaun, The Howling, Host, Nightbreed, Beetlejuice, Them, Van Helsing, Puppet Master, and Alligator.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

The Vampire Blowjob video........oh you meant for your kid..

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Hello I'm Awesome on September 20, 2010, 02:44:12 AMThe Vampire Blowjob video........oh you meant for your kid..

That's you idea of 'not too scary'? What kind of fucked up shit do you regularly watch?  ;D

Exile

definitely gremlins, ghostbusters, poltergiest, jaws, you can go classics like the 1934 king kong, Gojira, or foreign like The Host

Tim-Æ

How old is he? If he's around ten, I'd recommend some of the already recommended ones like Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Poltergeist, and Beetlejuice. Of course, when I was ten, I was already through all the Halloweens, Friday the 13ths, and Nightmare on Elm Streets. I'd keep it in the PG, PG-13 area because I don't consider those movies very scary. What about the 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers? It's not super violent, but it's tense as hell. He may find it boring though. Jaws, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, the original Fly, and while it may seem strange Pee Wee's Big Adventure. It's a Tim Burton film that actually had some pretty inventively creepy moments. Large Marge? Hello? Fuckin freaky.

Lost Boys was good. The Mummy blows, but its kid friendly I think.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on September 20, 2010, 02:35:30 AM
Ernest Scared Stupid

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Best kids scary movie ever made!!!

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Adam Wrong

Haunted Mansion with Eddie Murphy?

Alex Smiley

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.