News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Jay Cutler Traded...

Started by CellBlock, April 02, 2009, 05:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Foolery

HAHAHAHAHA, honestly I don't see why some people are still overlooking Harrell.  He might be a system style quarterback but if a team with a good system drafts him he could be good...if not great.  I'm a fan of Harrell's and he happens to be #6 so that would be a plus for me lol.  As for Weapon X, you can bet all of us Bronco fans will treat him with respect and love watching him play every down that he does.  I hope when we come to Philly he gets nothing but love because if he were to get booed it'd be a total disgrace.  The FO messed up the Dawkins deal not Dawkins, he's older and no one should blame him for taking the money we offered him.

Harrell to the Broncos at 114 or 140!

CellBlock

Quote from: Tom Foolery on April 03, 2009, 05:03:14 PM
Quote from: Cell Block on April 03, 2009, 12:11:23 PM
If you ask me, Cutler is a whiner.  Did you hear Jason Campbell go off the deep end when there was mention Cutler might go to Washington?  No.  Cutler should have handled the situation a lot better by going to the coaches and talking with them instead of flipping out.  Think of the team and not yourself, Cutler.

Jason who?  Oh you mean that guy who is only fit to be a backup quarterback that's thrown for only 23 TDs in two years as a started vs Cutlers 45?  Jason Campbell couldn't hold a candle to Jay Cutler.  Any great quarterback would get up in arms about this, especailly when they've been made out to be THE quarterback and is all of a sudden is on the trading block for a one year wonder.

As for Cutler going to the Bears you guys will love him, sometimes he forces the ball but don't let that fool you he's only really going into his 4th season and it'll be his 3rd full season as a starter.  I guess I'll put my authentic Cutler jersey with the captains logo on it back in the closet with my Clinton Portis authentic jersey and stick with my Terrell Davis or John Elway jersey.

I didn't say Campbell was a great QB, but he is the current starter in Washington.  Good or not, wouldn't you get a little upset if someone was coming to take your job?  Cutler is 100 times better than Campbell and even he would have to understand to help the team and not himself.

Fnord

Cutler in Chicago is a good good thing.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.