News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MLB 2015

Started by GM Franchise, April 05, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

METS TO THE WORLD SERIES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

¿PapaPancho?

Man what a 9th inning ... runner on 3rd with no outs ... just need to tie the game and the Jays don't get it with Batista on deck!

Hats off to KC

Gates

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on October 24, 2015, 12:36:53 AM
Man what a 9th inning ... runner on 3rd with no outs ... just need to tie the game and the Jays don't get it with Batista on deck!

Hats off to KC

Yeah the Jays bats were just not as good. They couldnt get it done with guys on base all game.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Gates on October 24, 2015, 10:31:52 AM
Yeah the Jays bats were just not as good. They couldnt get it done with guys on base all game.

Gibby blew it - they played the entire 9th to give Donaldson a chance to win it as oppose to making sure they tied it up (the Navarro at bat was key). Shame to see a good team done apart by a shitty manager ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Gates

Quote from: Captain Metro on October 24, 2015, 12:37:47 PM
Gibby blew it - they played the entire 9th to give Donaldson a chance to win it as oppose to making sure they tied it up (the Navarro at bat was key). Shame to see a good team done apart by a shitty manager ...

Yeah i didnt understand the Navarro at bat. Goins was hitting better anyways. Even if they werent trying to bunt id trust Goins more in that situation. Gibby was just inexperienced at managing in the playoffs/big situations and blew it.

Jon

When it came down to it, the Jays bats really only beat up on the bad pitchers. I had the Mets 4-1 if they would have advanced.

Now I have the Royals 4-3.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Mets 4-1. I know I sound like a fan here, but Harvey, DeGrom, Syndergaard, Matz, Harvey will be too tough to beat in those 5... Every one of them has great control and throws HEAT...

Captain Metro

Quote from: Gravedigger on October 24, 2015, 07:54:49 PM
Mets 4-1. I know I sound like a fan here, but Harvey, DeGrom, Syndergaard, Matz, Harvey will be too tough to beat in those 5... Every one of them has great control and throws HEAT...

You actually sound delusional. Royals in 5 is more likely.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Gravedigger

Playoffs are ruled by pitching. Mets have the better rotation by quite a bit and a solid bullpen. Royals pen is better, but rotation doesn't live up.

Cubs were as good or better hitters than KC and they hit .164 as a team...

¿PapaPancho?

T-Bonizzle

4 to 2, winning both games with DeGrom on the mound, and getting a win from Harvey and Sydergaard. That's what it will take.

Jon

Royals are your World Series champs!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle