News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Dead Island

Started by Quadzilla, September 15, 2011, 03:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadzilla

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Black Death

I been hearing good things about this game . 

A-jo , how the online co-op because it would be nice to get a crew from EFK to run in a few games.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

RickRampage

This game is pretty fucking sweet. My brother and I have been trading off throughout the storyline in this game. I must say, I am not big on zombie games, but this one is pretty sweet.

Fnord

I bought it for PS, but haven't opened it yet.  Been playing Madden! 

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Fuck, forgot it came out, much like Fnord too busy playing madden.

I'm going to try and rent it tonight.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Gonna get it at some point.

Too busy playing madden lol

Quadzilla

Quote from: Black Death on September 15, 2011, 03:26:13 PM
I been hearing good things about this game . 

A-jo , how the online co-op because it would be nice to get a crew from EFK to run in a few games.

Well t'other night I was just toddling about trying to take down some zombie leviathan on my own when some dude joined my game. Killed the dude, helped me out for a bit and then left. Never saying a word.

I was shocked at his antics. Someone just being nice on Xbox Live, it was a miracle. But in times such as a Zombie apocalypse, we have to pull together so I guess he was just showing the community spirit!

I love this game.

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Black Death

Gamestop can not keep this on the shelves, was there the other day and it was all the people who were coming in were talking about and buying it sold out quick .  I am going to get this for sure , I am not good at zombie games , but I like the co=op online .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"