News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Playstation Emulators

Started by Ty, May 24, 2013, 08:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

So, long story short, I have a PS1 and but over the years my games have somewhat lost. I lost both disk 1 for Legend of Dragoon (my fave game of all time) and FF7. On top of that, I dont own a TV so I cant really play.

PS emulators suck to try to make work, I for the life of me cant do it.

Stoner

I'm in the exact same boat my friend.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Doug E Fresh

Do you own a PS3? I'm not 100% sure but I think Dragoon is downloadable.

That aside, I feel your pain. PS emulators suck.

Ty

As I dont have a TV, I dont really have need for a PS3 :p I spend a lot of time traveling so my comp is usually my trusted companion and unfortuantely, cant get too many good turn based RPGs for the comp, only MMORPGs which I dont like :(

Doug E Fresh

Get a SNES emulator and play Chrono Trigger. Because its the best SNES rpg ever made.

Ty

Done a dozen times. I've played near every good snes game  and gba game. Fire emblems are by far my fave

Stoner

Oh man Fire Emblem.  You should get a 3ds and Awakening if you ever get the chance.  Its pretty damn good.  Casual mode is for bitches though.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Ty

3ds emulators are so difficult lol

nah, I do plan on it though, someday

Doug E Fresh

Awakening is pretty rad. Truth.

Ty

My birthday is coming up in a month, who wants to get it for me?

Black Death

oh man you travel alot ... mobile gaming unite , take your game system on the go

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

I tried a gamecube emulator today and... wow, it was amazing

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 27, 2013, 03:36:58 PM
I tried a gamecube emulator today and... wow, it was amazing

Which means its time for you to play Path of Radiance and Tales of Symphonia

Ty

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on May 27, 2013, 04:32:38 PM
Which means its time for you to play Path of Radiance and Tales of Symphonia

Gonna do Baton Kaotos Origins first, got Path of Radiance downloaded though

Stoner

BKO is alright.  I've put well over a thousand hours into Symphonia.  If you never played it on Dreamcast, Skies of Arcadia is a good one too.