Will the Miami Heat break the Lakers 33 game win streak record?

Started by GM Franchise, March 15, 2013, 11:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

It won't matter and that still doesn't mean Pop won't rest the players ... hell because of the magnitude of this game he might thumb his nose at the Commissioner and sit all his starters

GM Franchise

I don't see that happening. Spurs will likely try to make a statement by beating the Heat which is why I think that's the one game that the Heat will lose. If they win that one then I think they'll win out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 22, 2013, 02:52:55 PM
I don't see that happening. Spurs will likely try to make a statement by beating the Heat which is why I think that's the one game that the Heat will lose. If they win that one then I think they'll win out.

The Spurs arn't the kind of team and Pop isn't the kind of coach that needs to make a statement.  They're 4x Champions.