News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA 2011 Playoffs

Started by Gary, March 16, 2011, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

I hate the Heat, mainly cause of LeBron who I was a fan off till his stupid ESPN "The Desicion" special.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Hondo

Quote from: Gary on March 17, 2011, 12:11:17 PM
I hate the Heat, mainly cause of LeBron who I was a fan off till his stupid ESPN "The Desicion" special.

I'm kind of the same way.

I never really had a problem with LeBron since he arrived in the NBA, I admired his talent, for sure. Then he started hanging out with Coach Cal and the Kentucky team and I became a fan of his and the Cavs by proxy. But then "The Decision" happened...

If he wants to leave Cleveland and play in Miami, fine. It happens all the time in sports. But to call up ESPN and propose an hourlong show to basically give a big ol' stinkface to the Cleveland fans kinda turned me off of him.

It's not that I hate him or anything, it's just that I don't care. Know what I mean?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

Yeah, I dont give a shit if he wanted to change teams at all, hell I don't blame the guy, but the way he did it, and hell the way he said it "i'm taking my talents down to south beach", along with the hour long show for a guy who hasn't won a single ring was really shit.

[/center]

Midas

I really dont hate the Heat... I hate the fuckers who crowned them champs before they played together... I watched the off season free agency and saw the Heat dump their entire roster for those 3 then pick up scraps in order to make a team and knew they would be facing problems like this.

The media makes me dislike the Heat...

But on that same note did everyone see that bad ass DUNK by Wade last night against the Thunder?

Gary

holy shit the bulls are getting even better!

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Gary on March 22, 2011, 10:09:45 PM
holy shit the bulls are getting even better!

YES SIR!!!

NBA Champion Chicago Bulls...

And actually I am personally thinking now that we might see the Thunder doing some damage in the post season...

Gary

Thing is they were getting good without Boozer, he's back and they are scary good that back to back 30 plus victories. Not a Bulls fan (dont hate them either) but the East is gonna be fucking interesting to watch in the post season.

[/center]

MattWard

Yes the East is going to be interesting, the bulls pulled off another impressive victory but i still i have to say Derrick Rose is the NBA MVP and Coach Tibbedou is Coach of the year.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: MattWard on March 23, 2011, 03:18:41 AM
Yes the East is going to be interesting, the bulls pulled off another impressive victory but i still i have to say Derrick Rose is the NBA MVP and Coach Tibbedou is Coach of the year.

I'd agree with that, the only thing that I don't agree with is your sig saying you have been a Bulls fan since 1987...when of course you were 0, lol, you are only 23. There is really no shame in saying maybe you became a fan when you were about 6 years old or something when you could actually KNOW what basketball was.

Just a little point you might want to consider mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

I'm going to be rooting for a Lakers vs. Bulls Final unless somehow Phoenix ends up in the playoffs in which case I will root for them until their inevitable first round exit.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

MattWard

Quote from: The Franchise on March 23, 2011, 02:09:53 PM
I'm going to be rooting for a Lakers vs. Bulls Final unless somehow Phoenix ends up in the playoffs in which case I will root for them until their inevitable first round exit.

I am telling you it is going to be a 2011 verision of the 1991 finals between the Lakers and the Bulls.

GM Franchise

Quote from: MattWard on March 23, 2011, 02:14:01 PM
I am telling you it is going to be a 2011 verision of the 1991 finals between the Lakers and the Bulls.

Probably so. The wild cards in all of this are going to be the Celtics, Heat, and Tim Duncan's ankles.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

MattWard

chicago bulls just finish off the central division with a 13-1 record the only lost being the pacers. I see Derrick rose being the MVP and a beast in the playoffs this time around.

Gary

Yeah Rose is getting the MVP for sure.

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: MattWard on March 26, 2011, 11:26:58 PM
chicago bulls just finish off the central division with a 13-1 record the only lost being the pacers. I see Derrick rose being the MVP and a beast in the playoffs this time around.

But don't they play Detroit on April 1st and Detroit is in the Central Division...