News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA 2011 Playoffs

Started by Gary, March 16, 2011, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

For all the LBJ haters...

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Gary

And for those that hate the MJ/LBJ comparison..

[/center]

Hondo

V

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

[/center]

GM Franchise

All of those were great. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

Its game day and by the end of tonight..Dallas could possibly be the 2011 NBA Champs... I am fucking excited.

[/center]

Gary

MAVS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

Ohio is so happy right now! lol

GM Franchise

Dallas Mavericks, baby! Champions of the world for the first time, first title for every team member, and Mark Cuban wins one as an owner for the first time too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Brian Cardinal is my MVP

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Still wish we would've seen David Stern hand the trophy to Cuban himself.

[/center]