News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Don't tell Thunder about the cerveza's Jefe.  They'll be long gone before we get there!!

Goldferg

Ah hear ya on that one baby, feller sure does like his Cerveza. But speakin' of baby, while Ah got ya here, thought Ah might pick yore brain as ta what happens when he's fightin' fit again. Ah know you two are a hell of a team, but Ah look at you an Ah see a potential singles megastar in the making baby. Thoughts on doing the singles game as a more full-time gig?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

I have made a promise, on my honor, that Thunder will be taken care of.  So long as that remains true, I am willing to serve in any way you see fit Jefe.

Goldferg

Well, Ah'll bear that in mind for the future baby. For now you just keep on doin' what you do best, and enjoy your victory cervezas - you earned 'em baby!

Ms Ramsay, can you send me Bobby Williams please?

Howdy Bobby, good ta see ya. Ah'm changin things around again this week an' gonna have ya team with Buzz instead of Tripp. Ah'll be honest with ya, he's a little green, but Ah figure havin' him work with a guy like you will bring the best outa him.
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

I'll do my best to get something out of him.  But, MAN that kid is green.   

Goldferg

Yeah, Ah know baby, an Ah ain't expectin' miracles here or nothin'. But I figure the kid needs ta sit under the learnin' tree for a bit, an' Ah think yore the one who has the best chance of makin' somethin' out of him.

Mike Powers

I'll give it the 'ole college try. 

Goldferg

That's all Ah ask for baby. Keep up the good work. Ah'll let ya get back to yer training

Can ya send Buzz up for me now Ms Ramsay?

Buzz, baby, how're ya doin'? How's life off the bench feel so far?

Mike Powers

It's swell getting off the bench, but frakkin' geez dude, I can't buy a gosh darn win out there!  Dangnabbit!   

Goldferg

Ah don't sweat it baby. Ya gave it yore best, an there ain't no shame losin' to a  guy like Tamba. That bein' said, Ah called ya in here 'cauze I'm mixin' it up a bit again. Gonna try you out as a tag wrestler for a bit, have ya team with Bobby Williams. Ah reckon a feller like you just needs a little bit of mentorin' ta bring out his real potential an' Bobby... well, he's a damn fine wrestler son. Whatever it is that's holdin' ya back, Ah reckon workin' with him'll help ya sort it.

Mike Powers

Golly, I never thought about tag teaming!  That's a swell idea!   

Goldferg

A lot of the best cut their teeth in the tag ranks baby, so hopefully this'll be what ya need. Ah ain't expectin' results right away, Ah know gonna take a bit for you two to gel as a team. All Ah ask is ya keep doin' your best. Y'all keep doin' that an' wins'll come sooner or later.

Mike Powers

Gee, thanks for being so understanding!

Goldferg

Well if you do well the team does well baby, so whatever ah do for you does good for me too. Anyways, that's all Ah needed ta talk to ya about baby, Ah'll let ya get back ta your training.

Ms Ramsay, could ya send Ethan Tripp up please?

Tripp, baby! How's the face kickin' goin'?

Mike Powers

Tripp enjoy kick faces in by himself.