News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2010's MOVIE of the YEAR!

Started by jagilki, December 16, 2009, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Synopsis 
Bobby (Rob Van Dam), a former Navy Seal, seeks revenge by killing a crooked nightclub owner who attacked his wife. The owner's brother comes after Bobby by placing a massive bounty on his head. Bobby's only hope will be to enlist his old friend, Ronnie (Dave Bautista), in retaliation efforts... But first he'll have to repair the falling-out they had years ago. With Ronnie's help he'll stand a chance, but ultimately it will be up to him to save his family and escape his death sentence. 

Release date: February 23, 2010

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?item_id=1509063&tab=0&date=401636610532407&anchor=1#topoftabs

Conor

This and The Expendables in a double feature of pure manly fury!

Hollywood! Make it happen!

Fnord

You've got to be shitting me!  Ja Rule in ANOTHER MOVIE?!  lol  ::)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

I love the way Batista names is spell  BAUTISTA     cracks me up right there
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Quote from: Black Death on December 16, 2009, 08:50:11 PM
I love the way Batista names is spell  BAUTISTA     cracks me up right there

That's the real spelling of his name.

Black Death

I know jag , but i pefer the other spelling ,  it easy to remember and more marketable ...  i laugh at the correct spelling   HA HA HA HA !

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jack Kaiser

You know, I watched Black Mask 2 because of RVD and I'll probably be watching this too.

I also love how RVD is seemingly the star of this movie but Bautista is splashed all over the poster.  And Ja Rule looks like the least menacing person in the world.

Duckman

At least five of the veins on Batista's arms are thicker than Ja Rule's neck!!!

Also, Ronnie and Bobby?  Couldn't they have picked tough guy names that chicks can't use?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Conor

Maybe it's to show that they're in touch with their feminine sides.

The feminine sides that fire rocket launchers FUCK YEAH!!!

LJB

Excaligore

Could be worse. It could...

....nm.

Hondo

Yes Cliff. It could be worse. It could be The Marine 2. Oh dear, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

I'm just waiting for the awesome dialogue.

RVD: Uhm... Dude.  Some... like people, uhm, like killed my friends.. or family or something.  Like I need some help.

Batista: Rrrargh, Bautista Smash!