Lucha Underground News/Rumors/Results

Started by Fnord, August 28, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I heard MVP got fired before he really started.  Apparently gave away some storyline on his podcast.  Which considering how far they tape in advance that I know who the champion is in 2017, seems a bit harsh.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Duckman on April 14, 2016, 06:32:03 AM
I heard MVP got fired before he really started.  Apparently gave away some storyline on his podcast.  Which considering how far they tape in advance that I know who the champion is in 2017, seems a bit harsh.

It's in the contract though. Rule #1 Don't get fired

Duckman

I guess.  Still seems harsh considering the circumstances.  Not that I'm fussed, MVP sucks.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

- Dave Meltzer noted on this week's Wrestling Observer Radio that there have been talks of possibly recasting Prince Puma on Lucha Underground in the event that Ricochet leaves the company. It's also been said that Ricochet was made a large offer to remain there.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

thought they had him locked up for awhile ... but can not blame Ricochet ,  his stock is very high at the moment.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Lucha Underground was very good this week. 4 matches. The Main Event was a "No Mas" match, which was basically an I Quit match between Sexy Star and Mariposa. It was very entertaining with Sexy Star actually saying "FUCK YOU" when the ref asked her at one time. Sexy Star was all bloody by the end of the match. I liked the the chair shot to the vagina, too. lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

¿PapaPancho?

And then Graver Consequences next week!! Double casket matches!!

Cory

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on May 07, 2016, 06:55:30 PM
And then Graver Consequences next week!! Double casket matches!!

I wonder what in the hell that actually will be lol....put a dude in a small casket then stuff it in a bigger one!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on May 07, 2016, 08:56:03 PM
I wonder what in the hell that actually will be lol....put a dude in a small casket then stuff it in a bigger one!

I think it means Dario or Katrina go in the casket if their perspective monster loses

Alex Smiley

I think it just means we're getting more opportunites for casket spots.

BTW: Pancho, are you attending any further LU tapings in the near future? (Is anyone, for that matter?) Because I'm actually gonna be going next Sunday, and I'm curious to see if this means any kind of MFX meetup (last time I had something similar was the time me, Marc, and Josh met up at Marc's comedy show lol)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Fnord on May 07, 2016, 05:10:58 PM
Lucha Underground was very good this week. 4 matches. The Main Event was a "No Mas" match, which was basically an I Quit match between Sexy Star and Mariposa. It was very entertaining with Sexy Star actually saying "FUCK YOU" when the ref asked her at one time. Sexy Star was all bloody by the end of the match. I liked the the chair shot to the vagina, too. lol
Yea, it was a damn good show and that Main Event was a star making performance for Sexy Star. The screaming FUCK YOU! at the ref, fighting out of so many submissions, and of course the cunt-chair-to.

BamBamBunglow

Going to make an effort to get back into this, I must admit I was a little bit disappointed by the quality of matches in this season so much, and I've only watch one episode since Aztec Warfare.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Alex Smiley on May 08, 2016, 02:46:14 PM
I think it just means we're getting more opportunites for casket spots.

BTW: Pancho, are you attending any further LU tapings in the near future? (Is anyone, for that matter?) Because I'm actually gonna be going next Sunday, and I'm curious to see if this means any kind of MFX meetup (last time I had something similar was the time me, Marc, and Josh met up at Marc's comedy show lol)

You'll definitely enjoy it. Sucks they stopped serving beer during the tapings.

Won't be at any tapings soon my schedules pretty booked with work and graduations beginning soon.

Black Death

Sexy Star... been a star since season 1...it in her theme music
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Wasn't a fan of that casket match personally.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE