News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Time for Anarchy!

Started by T-Bonizzle, October 01, 2013, 11:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 03, 2013, 11:22:16 PM
But it worked in The Walking Dead when Shane shot the fat fuck from the farm, and left him for zombie bait as he got away clean.

Dropping knowledge up in this piece.

But you said push, not shoot in your post. Two entirely different things. The Predator used the same tactic to lure in the other humans as to use him as bait in the movie Predators.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

You're being far too specific.

1 - Sacrifice Franchise in any way.

2 - Live.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 04, 2013, 12:09:09 AM
You're being far too specific.

1 - Sacrifice Franchise in any way.

2 - Live.

Of course I'm being specific. You have to be specific to survive situations like this. Missing the most minute detail can get you killed.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 04, 2013, 12:14:20 AM
Of course I'm being specific. You have to be specific to survive situations like this. Missing the most minute detail can get you killed.

OK, KILL HIM!

OK KILL HIM!