News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What do you actually F*CKING HATE?

Started by Rob, December 28, 2009, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

Quote from: Duckman on December 29, 2009, 08:36:40 AM
Snow.  It's fucked up most of my plans for Xmas because I can't get down the mountain I live on.  Plus I fell and hurt my knee on the way to work and now it won't stopping locking up. 

Can't you ride a mountain goat to work?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

I hate being frustrated and being out of control of something that I should be in control of.

I also hate fucking bitches who think all men are liars no matter what.  Fuck you!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Lifes Losers aka Chavs aka Scallys:

I am grouping these people because they offer nothing to society. I can appreciate that I am a lucky guy and I have been successful in life, but guess what. Luck was like 1 percent the rest was hard graft to get there. I fucking hate these cunts who bitch and moan about their lives not panning out. You know what? Make something of it and dont be a fucking whiney quiiter. Perfect example is Pursuit of Happyness...dude went through shit to make it in life. So get off you asses and do something. I havent got time for your sob stories and neither have the rest of the world

Morons/Drama Fiends in EWrestling

Wind me up because to be honest the majority of them fall into the above category. I couldnt care if a person is a fan of Dungeons and Dragons or fricking Dragons Den. Our game is a mixed bunch of folks, but it is littered with feel sorry for me wankers. Whether that be idiots who take the game too seriously or idiots who think they are tough as nails behind a computer screen. I dont potray any different personality about me than I am on the net. I am blunt, I do have a softer side on occassion and I work hard for everything. I am what I am. People who try and ruin this game for me fuck me off. I dont like being told I am wrong when I am right or to feel sorry for some lepor because he cant get his shit together or he takes this game and its fake titles too seriously. There are a lot of good folks in fedding. But the morons fuck me right off.

Fair Weather Fans

Specifically the ones who change teams, support more than one team in any specific sport or then feel the need to laud over you when they win something. Fuck off. Go to actually see the team play, buy their merchandise, stay up till 5am on a Monday night watching a shitty net feed with some goober thinking he is Madden when its 30-30 against the Vikings. Then come and talk to me wanker.

Kerry Katona

Fuck off and die

Jade Goody

Glad you did the above

People I sell too

Yeah I dont like you cunt. I sell to you because I am amazing at it and its my fucking job. WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ASSHOLE!

Teenagers/20 somethings in night clubs and pubs

You know the cunts. Boyband hair cut, diamond ear ring, fake tan, shitty bum fluff sideburns, drinking a blue wicked in the corner while showing his boxers out his jeans. I look for a reason to start a fight with you cunts. Be warned. I am an asshole

People who live in supposed Hard Towns/Cities

Your not hard, your poor or too stupid to leave, fuck off

Oasis

I hate this band with a passion. City scum supporters as well
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

QuoteFair Weather Fans

Specifically the ones who change teams, support more than one team in any specific sport or then feel the need to laud over you when they win something. Fuck off. Go to actually see the team play, buy their merchandise, stay up till 5am on a Monday night watching a shitty net feed with some goober thinking he is Madden when its 30-30 against the Vikings. Then come and talk to me wanker.

Fuckers. I totally agree. Especially when they give you tons of stick for doing badly then suddenly jump ship if their precious side starts going down a bit.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ryan Ruckus

I hate fuckers who go on and on about all the shit they hate. Christ!

;)

Also:

1. Any punishment passed to the group because of the actions of one asshole.
2. Sarah Palin supporters
3. Sarah Palin
4. Asian female SUV drivers
5. Twilight and the entire fucking generation that supports it
6. Lady GaGa - she has a dick. she doesn't have a dick. I wish she'd choke on a dick and stop making shitty music.
7. Not NASCAR, but the fact that NASCAR is the most popular sport in America
8. America. Sometimes.
9. Douchebags. All of you. For whatever reason you'rea douchebag.
10. People who think alcohol is an excuse to be a douchebag.
11. Pot shops getting closed down by bankrupt city cops, even though marijuana is legal here now. Where the fuck am I supposed to get my medically prescribed pot, you cunts?
12. Insurance companies. Here, pay out the ass for something you don't need. Oh, you need it now, well good fucking luck! Mwah. Mwahahahahaha.
13. Fox news.
14. Fans of Fox news
15. Least-common-denominator entertainment
16. The fact that no matter what fed I join, I can't get my damn stats sent into the Experts rankings.
17. Yoville, Farmville, Hugville, Facebokville, Whoville, Villa Incognito, Milly Villenilly, and other other cunterific facebook apps I'm asked to join every damn day.
18. Chain letters.
19. Guys who claim they're the alternative to the typical guy assholes, only to be jealous, emotionally-manipulative, pretentious emo guy assholes.
20. Skinny jeans - don't they chaff your cooter, boys?
21. Anime haircuts.
22. Traffic
23. Waiting. For anything.
24. When shows go 2 minutes over and my TiVo cuts off.
25. People who tell me I could solve that problem by setting my TiVo to go over.
26. Haters. All of them.
27. Did I mention douchebags?
28. Women who complain about being treated like objects, only to whore themselves out to guys they don't mind being objects for.
29. Smarks who automatically hate on anything popular just because it's popular. Anti-conformity is conformity.  
30. Airports
31. The entire state of Alabama
32. Power-hungry, whiny, immature, self-serving, egotist fed-heads. It's about the COLLABORATION you tool boxes.
33. Lists that seem to stop on a strange and inappropriate number, like 33.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I also hate...

Girls Who Dress Like Sluts and then bitch

And then wonder why guys come onto them. You didnt wear a short skirt with your tits hanging out the top of your top in freezing weather because it makes you feel comfortable...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Excaligore

I guess if we're going into "types of people" then I can throw out a few:

People who bare petty childish personal grudges and claim being above it but never move on. I can't explain it, personally. Some people seem to be more compelled by hatred then anything else in life and will obsess over it, even if they claim not to. Sometimes these people will clamor for everyone around them to "get serious" and to "be above this". But, when everything is calm and ok they're always at it again rattling cages because they are bored with the calmness brought forth. It's like this guy I know in real life who was a friend of mine until he started acting all douchey to me. I told him to fuck off, and he told me to fuck off. Yet, he doesn't seem to be satisfied with the fact that I've moved on, even if he's the one who obviously claimed initially to be "above this". No matter how much I try to avoid this guy he apparently doesn't get that I'm over it and don't really care anymore.

People who preach at other people constantly under the mask of being content. It's like, if you're so content yourself, and the way you think, then why would you be telling me what to do? Can't you just live your life and leave me alone? I mean, I'm not impressed. I'm not going to start being impressed. If people like this think I should be impressed they can fuck off. Don't these people even realize if they're that desperate for the world to start being amazed then maybe it's a sign of an underlying insecurity? Maybe the world doesn't actually give that much of a fuck about you, and the reason why people don't respond to your preaching is because they don't care. After all, if your way is really so right why can't you just be content and let other people be? I'm speaking of evangelical preachers here mostly. I am NEVER shocked when there's scandals revealing them to be total hypocrites.

People who can't think for themselves and need to discuss with others how to react to something before reacting to something. This also goes for people who react to something some way and then completely pull back when they talk to somebody who "knows better". Think for yourself, man up to your mistakes, always listen to words of wisdom but take them ALL with a grain of salt, and learn to live and think your own way.

People who don't get into things because they are "uncool", "bizarre", or "outdated". I'm tired of close minded thinkers who only get into things because of how it reflects their own personal image, or people who are just so ingrained in this white-bread occasionally jocky middle class "normal guy" attitude that they can't give anything a chance. This really appeals to all forms of art. Television, music, everything. The biggest reason why these forms of entertainments hit slumps(or in some cases cesspools) are because people just plain are too fucking close minded.

Hobbyless people who just don't creatively challenge themselves because "it's not my path in life". If you're a fucking coal miner it doesn't matter. To expand yourself as a human being is always a valued trait. If nobody sees it, it doesn't matter. If only a few in the world know of it, it doesn't matter. Because, that's an extension of you. That's more important than ANYTHING. People who don't realize that and sit on the couch sipping on beer, watching TV land reruns, and dulling their mind with endless football games in absence of anything in life with substance(I don't mean people who just watch a game here and there. I mean the people who keep it on ESPN or the Football channel(if there is one) and watch hours among hours of the highlights).

Store greeters who SCREAM in your face when you enter a store.

Any asshole who has to come to a complete stop before turning off the highway or any asshole who decides to speed up when you try to pass them. 95% of the people on the road are douchebags for some reason, never can explain it.

Draeden

Quote from: Hillman on December 29, 2009, 01:36:45 PM
11. Pot shops getting closed down by bankrupt city cops, even though marijuana is legal here now. Where the fuck am I supposed to get my medically prescribed pot, you cunts?

What???

WHAT?!?!???

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE??

Fnord

I work in a doctor's office.  I hate ALL patients. 

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ryan Ruckus

Rob

I also hate it when people think they're choice in music is the best in the world and constantly put down bands I like despite the fact they've never taken even 5 minutes to listen to it, let alone read up a bit on it. These people are just so ignorant... you're not a fan of MUSIC as a whole, you're a fan of being an arsehole.

These people are commonly known as fans of Muse, Green Day or Paramore.
SixersEagles

[/center]

KenFucious

Quote from: Sir Ian Trumps on December 29, 2009, 01:13:35 PM
Teenagers/20 somethings in night clubs and pubs

You know the cunts. Boyband hair cut, diamond ear ring, fake tan, shitty bum fluff sideburns, drinking a blue wicked in the corner while showing his boxers out his jeans. I look for a reason to start a fight with you cunts. Be warned. I am an asshole

Damn. I thought they were cool.  :'(

Rob

Sounds like Ian would hate Mitch, eh Ken? Haha
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Farmville. Fuck you Farmville.

Twilight.  Go die in a fire.

People who expect you to know what they're talking about without saying it.  Bitch, just fucking tell me what you want, don't make me play guessing games, because I'll stop playing and really piss you off.

Racism.  Hate it.

Religious nutballs.  It's the reason I stopped going to church.

People who can't learn to FUCKING NOT CLICKING ON GODDAMNED STUPID POPUPS AND INFECT YOUR PC WITH SHIT!