News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The last book you read?

Started by TaNK, July 13, 2008, 09:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelica Kivisto

Last book I read was Past Lives Future Choices, unsure of the author... and right now I'm working on finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

jagilki

Re-Reading the Wheel of Time books.  Currently to number three (Dragon Reborn) may take a break when my next shipment of books come in and read whatever I ordered this time round (can't remember)

Black Death

just finish percy jackson and olympians : the lighting thief  ,  it was great read , i enjoy it it remind me of harry potter ,  which is good for me because i love the harry potter books .  going to read the next book asap 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

White Devil in the City, story of the first American Serial Killer JJ Holmes

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Joey WARPED

The last book I read was 'Timequake' by Kurt Vonnegut.

Vonnegut = the fucking man

Black Death

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil by Drew Karpyshyn ,  Karpyshyn also co- wrote the mass effect and mass effect 2 games and novels .  plus wrote the star wars  KTOR game

great book, love the  stories  of the old republic 

brad9993

Last book i read was the godfather. Was months ago and the book is way better then the movie.

Excaligore

"Sins of the Assassin" - fucking sucked. Like a guy who just played Metal Gear Solid, then watched Mad Max, then realized that(at the time it was written) that the tensions between Muslims, and a lot of Americans was there. The thing just reads like a tacky action movie. If all the boring parts were cut out, it could actually make a decent action movie, just not enough context for a book.

Then again, I literally randomly picked it up from the library(as all my books) just on reading the description. so, yeah...

Fnord

Currently reading:

Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk

I'm liking it so far.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

Just finish Pronto By Elmore Leonard     great book , great author

jagilki

Cartamandua Legacy: The Lightouse Duet by Carol Berg.

It's an..... well it's a book.  Not Teh Awesomez.  Not Teh Suxxorz.  It's readable.

Put that on the back flap!

geeseedubeh

I'm just finishing up the Jack Brisco biography which I got as a Christmas gift.   It's taken me way longer to finish than I would have liked, but it's a good read.  Next up is probably the Maddox Alphabet of Manliness. 

Rob.B

I'm very interested in Psychology and the last book I read was "Snakes in Suits: When the Psychopath goes to work" by Paul Babiak and Robert Hare.

QueenOfTheRing

Just finished Chelsea Handler's latest book, "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang."  Will soon be starting "Jim Morrison's Adventures in the Afterlife" by Mick Farren.

Black Death

Quote from: QueenOfTheRing on April 18, 2010, 02:16:00 PM
Just finished Chelsea Handler's latest book, "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang."  Will soon be starting "Jim Morrison's Adventures in the Afterlife" by Mick Farren.

how was it I find her funny , was thinking about reading this