News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 5 Rumors/Updates

Started by Fnord, January 20, 2016, 11:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Eric Young showing up at NXT has turned him into a Non-Title.

Charlotte won the new WWE Women's Championship, meaning all other WWE Women have been turned into non-titles due to her being the "inaugural champion".

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Also, I made a slight error. Blaster McMassive is a MID and was posted as NON-TITLE. This has been fixed.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

- Vince McMahon confirmed on today's call that Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, John Cena and Seth Rollins will all be back in action in the next month or so. Vince also touted 13 new talents coming to the main roster and said in the next 30 days they will have more talents on the roster than they have ever had before.

Fnord

Here is what Drama has been dreading. Because of NJPW showing up at ROH for an iPPV a nice group have changed status!

KUSHIDA is now a Non-Title.
Jushin Liger is now a Non-Title.
Naito is now a Non-Title.
Okada is now a Non-Title.
Gedo is now a Non-Title.
Elgin is back up to a Main.
Tanahashi is now a Non-Title.
Tama Tonga and Tanga Rao (probably misspelled) are both now Non-Title.

I will update rosters accordingly. :)

Duckman

Hang on, I'm confused.  So if Naito who is in my team wrestles in NJPW in Week 4, which he should.  Does he go back to Main Event and I can put him in that slot?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

Currently he is a Non-Title because of his last appearance. When he shows back up in NJPW he will be changed back to a Main. So now you have to place him as a Non-Title or any position that a Non-Title can be placed (tag/flex/NT)

Duckman

Oh that sucks. But ok, will try and work around it.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

Yeah, unfortunately, it's a negative for those that have wandering wrestlers. lol It works that way for WWE/NXT, too. I ALWAYS gotta keep my eye on Zack Ryder. hahaha

I'll trade for Naito if you wanna get rid of the hassle... ;)

Seriously tho, if you look at Drama's team, like it's all non-titles now. But he saw it coming and we talked about it earlier in the week. lol

Alex Smiley

I'm a little confused what this means for me. Does that mean I can't put Gedo as a staff?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Fnord

You can put him as staff, he doesn't lose that, but in NJPW he is Mid/Staff and in ROH he is Non-Title/Staff. He still works at Okada's manager during all of his matches.

Fnord

- As noted, Vince McMahon stated in yesterday's First Quarter earnings call that John Cena, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins are all slated to return in the next month. WWE has already started booking Wyatt for upcoming RAW tapings, with the first being the July 4th RAW at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Fnord on May 11, 2016, 05:11:39 PM
You can put him as staff, he doesn't lose that, but in NJPW he is Mid/Staff and in ROH he is Non-Title/Staff. He still works at Okada's manager during all of his matches.

Oh, THAT was the change. Dunno why I missed that, lol. Okay, thanks!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Fnord

It was recently reported by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Sasha Banks was being kept out of the ring for storyline reasons. Squared Circle Sirens now reports that Sasha was injured at the May 15th WWE live event in Charlottesville, VA.

She teamed with Becky Lynch and Paige to defeat Lana, Dana Brooke and Eva Marie that night. Sasha has not wrestled since that live event.

No word yet on what the injury is but it was noted that it may have something to do with her head. The report also stated that the injury is why Sasha is being pulled from appearances she was scheduled for.

- Naomi says she's back on the road with WWE and hoping to get cleared today. She has been out of action with a torn tendon in her ankle since early May.

Fnord

As noted in the post prior, Sasha Banks was reportedly injured during a six-woman match at the May 15th WWE live event in Charlottesville, Virginia. The report from Squared Circle Sirens said it was some sort of head injury.

In an update, Dave Meltzer confirms the injury is why Sasha was off WWE live events this past week. It appears Sasha was injured by referee Justin King, who accidentally caught her with a solid knee to the head. It was described as a freak accident and was not a spot where King and Banks were supposed to have serious contact.

As of this writing, WWE has not confirmed the injury but word going around is that she suffered a concussion. We'll keep you updated.

Mike Powers

Report seems dubious. Justin King was released like 2+ years ago.