News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I'm still waiting for him to come out and say his "death" was one looooong troll.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 19, 2015, 07:27:52 PM
I'm still waiting for him to come out and say his "death" was one looooong troll.

Many of us are.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 19, 2015, 07:27:52 PM

Vince beat him to it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

Quote from: Fnord on February 13, 2015, 11:08:31 AM
- There are people within WWE who are high on former NXT Women's Champion Charlotte but she also has people who are negative on bringing her to the main roster. The negativity may have to do with some people having their vision of what a WWE Diva should look like and Charlotte not fitting the supermodel image. Charlotte is still expected to be brought to the main roster soon.

The people who think this shit should be fired ... there fucking idiots.   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Quote from: Black Death on February 21, 2015, 07:02:40 AM
The people who think this shit should be fired ... there fucking idiots.   

But it's Vince and Dunn.

Chris Stern

Cory

...plus didnt HHH hand select her to help with his mania entrance? She'll be fine.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Anyone want NXT to A) Go to 1.5hrs B) Add a mid-card belt?

Tezmission Black

I'd rather them add a Mid-Card Belt, I think and hour is good for their show.

Cory

Quote from: Tezmission Black on February 26, 2015, 12:50:37 PM
I'd rather them add a Mid-Card Belt, I think and hour is good for their show.

I just see a feud like Itami/Breeze would be nice for a mid-card belt with Itami works on engrish and such, plus monsters like Corbin who arent ready for the title scene and all the old, still over guys like Rhino/Kendricks.

Just see the Title picture, divas, tag and then theres everyone in the middle. Just think if they went this way, they'd need more time....2hrs makes it feel like a Raw, but 1.5 lets them have one more story + 1 more decent lenght match,.

Fnord

NXT, Divas, Tag, Mid

4 titles for a show that's stand-alone and only 1 hour a week? Seems like overkill.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on February 26, 2015, 02:16:53 PM
NXT, Divas, Tag, Mid

4 titles for a show that's stand-alone and only 1 hour a week? Seems like overkill.

Tezmission Black

But the thing is they don't always spotlight the different titles on each week as is, thats the nice thing about NXT, lets take last week as an example, we had Kevin Owens on the show and Adrian Nevel in the ME, but we did not see Sasha Banks or the New Tag team Champs.

But the show did not suffer for it, and they had even had weeks where they had no World Championship contenders and focused on the Midcard, honestly as long as things smoothly focus on the enviable blow off at each live 2 hour special every three months then I'm more than happy with them adding a second tier title.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Tezmission Black on February 26, 2015, 03:50:36 PM
But the thing is they don't always spotlight the different titles on each week as is, thats the nice thing about NXT, lets take last week as an example, we had Kevin Owens on the show and Adrian Nevel in the ME, but we did not see Sasha Banks or the New Tag team Champs.

But the show did not suffer for it, and they had even had weeks where they had no World Championship contenders and focused on the Midcard, honestly as long as things smoothly focus on the enviable blow off at each live 2 hour special every three months then I'm more than happy with them adding a second tier title.

Yeah but it makes it tough to count on any of them for fwl points >:(

Tezmission Black

I don't do the Fantasy Stuff like that I watch for the entertainment that I get out of it :P