News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL Season 4 Archive

Started by Fnord, December 17, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Updated for the rest including Roadblock. Yay for me as I'm the Season 4 FWL Champ! I was really worried until the WWE decided to barely use the Wyatt Family these last few weeks. I had a good season and fun as always playing with everyone. I hope everyone else had fun and can't wait to see what happens next year!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Congrats Fnord.

You should buy yourself something REALLY nice.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on March 13, 2016, 05:54:00 PM
Updated for the rest including Roadblock. Yay for me as I'm the Season 4 FWL Champ! I was really worried until the WWE decided to barely use the Wyatt Family these last few weeks. I had a good season and fun as always playing with everyone. I hope everyone else had fun and can't wait to see what happens next year!

Oh the season I could have had. Damn you Seth Rollins!

BamBamBunglow

Grats Fnord :D Good season all.

Well, for me, my first season - I had fun :) Had to drop out then pick up someone elses team, then make it work. Managed to assemble a good team due to drop outs and waiver wire position. What I've learned - I now hate ROH, but need to build up a bench of them during the last 2 months of FWL...