Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 5 Rules/Regulations/Questions

Started by Fnord, January 20, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Interesting question here.

Dash/Dawson vs Enzo/Cass
It's airing on a WWE main roster event would dash and Dawson be counted as non title even though their champs since they're defending NXT titles and not wwe titles
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 09, 2016, 07:52:41 PM
Interesting question here.

Dash/Dawson vs Enzo/Cass
It's airing on a WWE main roster event would dash and Dawson be counted as non title even though their champs since they're defending NXT titles and not wwe titles

I asked Fnord that same question in pre season discussions. They are non title defending their titles. Whaaaaa!

Fnord

Well, they won't be non-title until they are SEEN on the WWE show. And since the Roadblock special event is the first show of the preseason week, they won't turn into non-titles until the week has already begins. And then they will probably show up in the the two weeks of NXT and will probably turn back to Mid. So... yeah....

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Drama Queen

Question re: the waiver order.

You've explained how it works... and that people only lose their place in line on weeks that they successfully make a waiver transaction.

Now my question is this.... does the open drop/pick-up effect said positions? If I patiently work my way up to the top of the list in the waiver order, do I lose that position if I partake in open drop/pick-up that week, even if I abstain from sending in a waiver?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Drama Queen on March 24, 2016, 05:45:52 PM
Question re: the waiver order.

You've explained how it works... and that people only lose their place in line on weeks that they successfully make a waiver transaction.

Now my question is this.... does the open drop/pick-up effect said positions? If I patiently work my way up to the top of the list in the waiver order, do I lose that position if I partake in open drop/pick-up that week, even if I abstain from sending in a waiver?

Answer should be no. Hence why it's called open drop pick up

Fnord

Pancho is correct. If you want to take the chance that the wrestler you want to pick up will be available after the Waiver Wire then you may keep your WW position and use Open Pickup/Drop.

So yeah... open pick-up/drop does not effect Waviers.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

MJ23WAY

What happens when and/or IF there is a WWE brand split? Eg. WWE Raw has their champion and WWE Smackdown has their own champion. Just heard some rumors of this happening after WM; just want to be clear.
Thanks.

Fnord

What question are you asking? What about the split? It's still WWE, so it's still just another WWE show. If you're asking about Champion-wise, if they split the title into World and Heavyweight Title again they will both count as main titles.

Fnord

Just a FYI, when sending in Waiver Wire picks, make sure to put somewhere in the subject or message Omega or Alpha so as not to have any confusion... EVEN if you aren't in one or the other. Thanks.

Fnord

Also, there is no open pickup/drop during pre-season... FYI.

Fnord

Attention: Unfortunately my weekend has been a little hectic and busy. I still have to get through 1-2 shows to finish out the FWL week. Since there is no PPV on Sunday I am moving the deadline of Waivers to 12:00 noon CST on Sunday (in approximately 19 hours) and deadline for starting line-ups to 6pm CST on Monday. This is JUST for this week only. Any questions hit me up.

Fnord

Announcement

The WWE Brand Split has happened. There is now a RAW and Smackdown brand in WWE. This makes them having a total of 3 brands since NXT is it's own brand within WWE. So, now RAW and Smackdown will be treated like NXT in the aspect of positions. This means there are many positional changes within all of the WWE roster. I am going to leave the rosters the same as of right now, but on Sunday after deadline has hit, I am going to alter all of them adjusting them to all be correct. This might mean for the following week you might have to do trades or pick-ups in order to have a full eligible team. If anyone needs help with pick-ups or trades in order to get their team in full positions I'm sure myself or Midas can assist and point your in the right direction.

WWE RAW
Main: All former WWE Universal Champions
Mid: All former WWE United States Champions, WWE Women's Champions, and WWE Tag Team Champions

WWE Smackdown
Main: All former WWE Champions
Mid: All former WWE Intercontinental Champions

WWE NXT
Main: All former NXT Champions
Mid: All former NXT Tag Team Champions and all NXT Women's Champions

Now, this is specific to each brand. So, anyone that is on RAW that has only held the Intercontinental Championship will be now be considered a non-title as they have not held a title that is supported by their brand. I know this might be confusing, but this is why I am doing it tomorrow as soon as deadline hits and letting us have a full 2 weeks to get everything in order. While the WWE brand split might have been good to watch, it has really did a number on FWL. :(

Mike Powers

So until Summerslam, there are literally ZERO main eventers on Raw?

Drama Queen

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 07, 2016, 12:10:30 AM
So until Summerslam, there are literally ZERO main eventers on Raw?

Yeah but Summerslam is a part of this coming FWL week... I think Fnord says the changes don't come into effect until the next FWL week... so there will be ONE main in the entire Raw roster ;D

Mike Powers

So we're ignoring the lineage of the World Heavyweight Title entirely now?  Guys that won only that belt (Swagger, Ziggler...) are no longer Mains?