News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2014 NFL Off-season Thread

Started by Cory, February 19, 2014, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

and Wilfork looks to be gone from the Pats.

Honestly, would rather Wilfork. You can find good corners to compete, Wilfork is a one of a kind Nose Tackle.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Julius Peppers nice to see he moved about 3 blocks over...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

On the Browns he's the best player.

Hondo

Quote from: Jon on March 15, 2014, 10:14:38 PM
You got a backup RB... Cool.

A legit lol is worth some broccoli I reckon.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Quote from: T-Hawks on March 15, 2014, 10:17:41 PM
On the Browns he's the best player.

Eh... Not really.

He's not the answer for them at RB, that's for sure.

Everyone expected Tate to be so good after Foster went doen and he was everything but good.

Didn't see how much they paid him, but I hope they didn't overpay.

Cory

I think the opposite. Tate has all the potential to be a 1000 yard back.

....but if im the Browns and Carlos Hyde is available in the 2nd, I take him.

The TeeJ of Philly

Seeing how Tate was playing with broken ribs almost as soon as he started to get full time carries and he was facing a loaded box/playing from behind. It's tough to judge him off last season imo

GM Franchise

Emmanuel Sanders signs with the Broncos after his agent agreed in principle to sign with the Chiefs. They also annoyed the Niners by blowing them off after having a scheduled meeting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334409/article/emmanuel-sanders-deal-leaves-executives-crying-foul

QuoteEmmanuel Sanders has agreed to terms on a three-year deal with the Broncos worth $15 million, but the process that led him there left the other teams involved fuming and crying foul. One team official claimed Sanders' agent broke "every rule in negotiations."

Agent Steve Weinberg, on behalf of the wide receiver, accepted a deal with the Chiefs in principle, according to one team source. Weinberg then engaged in negotiations with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, according to another source involved in the process.

While shopping the Chiefs' offer to the Bucs, Weinberg never explained that he had already accepted the terms of Kansas City's offer. Later in the night, Sanders' agent had agreed to terms with the Broncos, which is where he is currently headed. Sanders and Weinberg also rankled the 49ers by agreeing to visit, then blowing it off.

"This was one of the worst situations in modern football negotiations," one executive involved said. "Totally wrong. This needs to be stopped."

Reached at his home late Saturday, Weinberg declined to comment on the record when informed of the allegations.

The Dallas-based agent recently was reinstated by the NFL Players Association, which had barred and decertified him in 2003 because it had reportedly found he diverted assets to an offshore account during a dispute with a partner and collected a fee from a client prematurely. Weinberg later filed suit against the NFLPA and its top officials, alleging they illegally took away his certification for eight years, along with past, present and future income of clients.

While Weinberg broke no laws in accepting a deal, the entire situation infuriated those he dealt with. It is commonly accepted in the league that once two sides agree to a deal -- in writing or in handshake form -- that's the end of the story. Instead, Weinberg's shopping the Chiefs deal and then not informing the Bucs that an agreement had been reached showed another side of the business. A Broncos source said the team had no knowledge of any prior agreements before it agreed to terms with Sanders.

"When a man gives you his words and pulls out," one executive said, "then gives another team your word and pulls out, then gives another team his word ... not proper."
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Good news Eagles fans...

Eagles likely to sign Mark Sanchez

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667053/quarterback-mark-sanchez-joining-philadelphia-eagles

QuoteMark Sanchez, who was released by the New York Jets on Friday, is expected to sign with the Philadelphia Eagles, a source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

Sanchez is rehabbing from shoulder surgery, and the Eagles will have him undergo a medical evaluation as a condition of his signing.

He would be the third quarterback on the Eagles' roster, joining starter Nick Foles and backup Matt Barkley.

The Jets on Friday announced the signing of former Eagles starter Michael Vick.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Awesome, Butt Fumble at backup QB.

I think id rather Pryor for our backup, but Sanchez has experience to manage a game and hand the ball off to Shady in case Foles gets hurt....so I guess hes a safer bet at backup.

All Eagles fans should be more happy about

http://instagram.com/p/l9Cs-DuNmJ/#

Jon

GM Franchise

Jared Allen signs with the Chicago Bears.

Cory

Eagles reported have put G Evan Mathis on the trade block....dude has been by far the highest rated guard in PFF over the last 2-3 years.....after shutting the DeSean door, we open another.

FUCK.