News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #47: Next Relocation Franchise should be.....

Started by Cory, May 27, 2014, 07:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Move the Bills to Canada and end the horrid-nous that is the CFL.

Gates

Quote from: Cory on May 27, 2014, 07:13:08 PM
Move the Bills to Canada and end the horrid-nous that is the CFL.

Sadly I don't think a Bills move to Canada would end the CFL...

Ty

Mike Powers

OKC.  We need more midwest NFL teams.  Next choice would be Toronto.

The TeeJ of Philly

LA, they wouldn't have to compete in the sport for fans where as the Bills would have to compete with the Argonauts, it would be dumb for the NFL to set themselves up like that.

Mike Powers

In LA they'd have to compete against apathetic Los Angelinos and a terrible political climate.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 27, 2014, 07:32:51 PM
In LA they'd have to compete against apathetic Los Angelinos and a terrible political climate.

Its football though, Football > everything else.

Mike Powers

Ask the Rams and Raiders what they think about LA.

Hondo

From a business standpoint, the only clear answer is Los Angeles. But from a purely football perspective, probably a team in Oklahoma. Imagine the natural rivalry it would hold with the likes of Dallas and Houston. At least Okies would give a crap about the team. LA would sell every ticket, but they'd be there like celebrities at NBA games: to be seen.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 27, 2014, 07:40:14 PM
Ask the Rams and Raiders what they think about LA.

Now a days though, you'd fill a 80,000 seat stadium of tired Radiers fans and what not. You couldn't fill 90,000 people into the best teams stadium back in the late 80s early 90s though.

Justin

Los Angeles.  There is no debate needed.  The NFL wants to be back in LA and LA wants the NFL back.  It will happen in the next three years.

GM Franchise

Los Angeles. Most major city in the US without a team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Cory

I think in Toronto.....the Argonauts couldnt even compare with the Bills...so dont see that being much of an argument. The Bills ventures to Canada have been a failure because we get the trash home game they dont want....were not clueless idiots were not going to go all out for a Bills/Jags game.

We're seeing what happens with the Raptors and the "WE The NORTH" marketing their doing, making it essentially the Canada Raptors....and its working thanks to them winning....a similar marketing ploy could be used to make the Bills Canadas team, and there for present the largest market of all. Bills have the tools to be a winner, and if Canada was treated to a winning organization that everyone could bandwagon on, it'd be huge.