NFL Debate #50: Best FA Signing on Paper

Started by Cory, June 04, 2014, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I had Ward to the Broncos. Hes the more healthy of all the other transactions as well as in his prime.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

I might be a little bias, but I'm going with Desean to the Redskins.  Him on one side and Pierre Garcon on the other side give RGIII a legit receiving core that can really allow him elevate his game.

Jon

Gonna throw Golden Tate to Detroit on here, who has been improving each season. He has the ability to draw just enough attention away from Calvin. I thought Detroit was another productive receiver away from really being a legit threat and I think Tate gives them that guy. I'm expecting Tate to have 1,000+ yards this upcoming season with at least matching his PR in TD's with 7.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

went with Veldheer because that offensive line of Arizona may have cost them a couple games, and they won 11 games last year.