Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NFL Debate #56: NFC East

Started by Cory, June 18, 2014, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

In Foles I trust.....plus LeSean McCoy is head and shoulders the best player in the division.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

This should be another fun year in the NFC East. Realistically, each team has a good chance of winning this division and it all stems on the QB play of each team. Was Foles breakout year last season just a fluke? Will RGIII return to his rookie form? Will Romo develop a clutch gene? Will Eli learn how to throw to his teammates more than his opponents? 

Being an Eagles fan, I'm obviously going to say Philadelphia here. But I do have reason behind my answer. We return, in my opinion, the best offense in the NFC. Sure, there is no DeSean Jackson on the field anymore, but I have heard nothing but great things out of camp about our 2nd round pick, Jordan Matthews. Add the acquisition of Darren Sproles and Coach Kelly has to be thinking big things for our offense this season, especially with one year now under his belt.   

I think the Giants are the best team to challenge the Eagles this season. Sure Eli loves to throw interceptions, but there is no doubting the addition of Odell Beckham Jr. will certainly help matters. This team always seems to find a way to win football games with gritty defense and clutch playmaking late in games.

Redskins have immense potential, but I'm worried about there just being too many distractions surrounding the team. RGIII, Desean Jackson, Daniel Snyder.... the talent is there to have a good season, but it's all about if they can gel and be consistent. If you asked me which team scares me most to play in the division, it'd be Washington. But I think they don't quite put it all together this season.

And then there is Dallas. I think the defense is going to be a lot worse then last season. With Ware gone and Lee out for the season. Which means even more pressure is put on Tony Romo to make things happen. And we all know that never works out.   

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I went with the Eagles on this. I think they overall have the most weapons and can put up the most points out of all the teams in this division which I believe will be the key to them winning.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Well, the Redskins play Dallas in Week 17, so that's an easy choice for me.

Justin

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors