News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #57: NFC North

Started by Cory, June 19, 2014, 11:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Packers will be scary with Rodgers and Cobb healthy at the same time, add in Nelson and Lacy, too much offense. Defensively they should be better than they have been, only real concern for me is their O-Line.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

I like the Packers here as well. I think this is a very competitive division, but I just like the Packers skilled positions better than the rest of the division. Loved the drafting of Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix and I think he will immediately help that secondary that struggled last season.

This is going to be alot closer then I think though. I think the Lions could be a really good team, but I have serious questions about their defense and whether Stafford can get it done when the game is on the line.

The Bears will be improved from last season as well. But once again, is Cutler the guy that's going to get it done? I don't know.

And the Vikings are really a QB away from being a real threat. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Packers. Aaron Rodgers is an elite quarterback and will show it this season. The Packers offense will be the difference maker. They have a lot of weapons at their disposal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

CHINasty

I think the bears are going to win that division. You have Forte who can do any and everything, probably THE most underrated running back in the league. Then you have Marshall and Jeffrey. Just throw the rock in the air and one of them is coming down with it.

Black Republicans

Packers vs a Typhoon. Typhoon.

Ditka vs a Hurricane. Ditka.

DA BEARS!!

They are so underrated, and Cutler will be hated on until he wins one.  It's just stupid fandom.  Peyton Manning was questioned, and then winning 1 turned him into another stratosphere.

I'm a Raiders fan and would love to have Cutler.

Krazy

I am sorry to say Cutler isn't an elite QB he is a backup who is stuck in a starting role. The Lions can be good if management get their heads out of their asses this even goes with the Vikes. This is one team division until other teams can figure out the right moves.

Black Republicans

What makes Stafford much different than Cutler?

Less experience? 

Jon

Quote from: Black Republicans on June 23, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
What makes Stafford much different than Cutler?

Less experience?

Calvin Johnson

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Republicans

The response to that would be Alshon, Brandon Marshall and Forte...but I don't know how the hell that translates