News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE...IS BACK!!!

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 29, 2014, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Unless Kenny Stills goes off tonight against the Bears... it's looking like a Cory vs. Justin P championship game.

For some reason every time I play Justin, I crap the bed. 

GO STILLS! I need 120 yards and 2 touchdowns.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on December 15, 2014, 03:09:30 PM
Unless Kenny Stills goes off tonight against the Bears... it's looking like a Cory vs. Justin P championship game.

For some reason every time I play Justin, I crap the bed. 

GO STILLS! I need 120 yards and 2 touchdowns.

He has the potential. 

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Midas

Good game Cory... Best of luck to both of you guys.

Justin

And of course with the championship on the line, Murray has hand surgery.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

....and good luck to Franchise? in the free Fantasy League this year.....going for the double baby....tho I friggin finished dead last in my own $500 league with my buddies. #FuckDougMartin

T-Bonizzle

Okay guys, I'm in the finals in my other league (somehow)...but I don't have Runningbacks. Rashad turned up lame once again and Gio is 2nd on the depth chart. My 5 RBs are Gio, Doug Martin, Blount, Branden Oliver, and Pierre Thomas.....which two should I start?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on December 16, 2014, 01:27:16 PM
....and good luck to Franchise? in the free Fantasy League this year.....going for the double baby....tho I friggin finished dead last in my own $500 league with my buddies. #FuckDougMartin

I'm in three finals this week on NFL.com. Good luck Cory.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Who would have thought it will be down to Steven Hauschka to decide whether Justin or Cory has a nice Xmas with a bit more in the bank...160 American dollars to be precise!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Cory