News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

True Blood

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 10, 2009, 12:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Why did it bring a tear to your eye?!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Anna Paquin boobies are a glorious site and well they are one of those things that reveling in their glory is a joyous and emotional moment.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

I agree that I enjoy that part... but bringing a tear to my eye.... not likely...   ::)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Zombie Gunn

I have to say, 4 episodes in that the bartender serial killer angle is ridiculous.

Fnord

bartender serial killer?  you're gonna have to watch more...   ::)

Zombie Gunn

Alright, I've seen every episode except for the most recent.  I really like the show, had me intrigued in many parts.  Does it make me gay if I wanted Lafayette to be okay?

Anyways, for those that saw the last episode... please tell me there isn't ANOTHER orgy scene.  I'm getting sick of watching those.

Judge

See Jesse?  Told ya you'd like it :)

Fnord

It probably means you're gay cause you want LaFayette to be okay.  I wanted him to get turned into a vampire and start killing people... :(  And Orgy scenes are the best scenes in every show/movie!  Don't diss the Orgy!

KenFucious

not when they're overtaken by a bunch of fugly bayou people.

Fnord

There was like 1-2 attractive orgy peeps!

Ryan Ruckus

Okay, Jesse, it doesn't make you gay for hoping Lafayette is okay, cause he's arguably the coolest character on the show. Asking if you're gay, however, does make you gay. lol.

And as far as the bayou orgies go, I would trade em all for a nudity clause in the contract of either-

Deborah Ann Woll

or Anna Camp

Don't get me wrong, Anna Paquin bare-ass naked was nice for awhile. But now I'm bored. (Stupid male attention span.)

Zombie Gunn

Psst... nobody answered me.  Was their orgies in the last episode?  I'm seriously not gonna watch it if it does, just read the spoiler and wait for the next episode.

Rebel Child

I think there might be (haven't seen yet), but I did read the spoilers, you SHOULD watch this Jesse from what I understand.  Truly pivotal stuff.

Judge

No orgies in this last episode from Sunday, but you should STILL watch it since it's pretty much the big ep leading up to wrapping up the S2 storylines.  And at this point it's pretty much closely following book 2.

Fnord

I don't remember any orgies....