News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

370 Arcade Games online for free

Started by Stoner, November 04, 2014, 09:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

So the Internet Archive has uploaded 370 arcade games from the 70's to the 90's to their website.  You can play them in-browser through an emulator.  If you have a controller they work just fine, if not no problem there either.  A quick glance I found Burgertime, Frogger, Galaga, Ghouls and Ghosts, Golden Axe, QBert, Street Fighter 2....  There are a bunch.  370 of them in fact.

So those of us old enough to remember the stand up cabinets, go get your nostalgia on.  Those of you who can't or don't remember the old stand up cabinets...  Get ready for some of the most pissed off rage you've ever experienced because none of the games you play now are as hard as some of these games(they had to get you to keep plunking in them quarters somehow!).

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Krazy

I have played some of them and the game is very glitchy and you find yourself pushing the buttons repeatedly to get something. I was playing Golden Ax and it was very slow. Once they figure out coding it should be flawless.