Started by J-Reb, November 16, 2013, 09:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

In my thoughts man, stay strong.

Triple B

From jag's FB page about 3 hours ago:

"Out surgery pain one less leg"
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

Glad he made it through the surgery okay.

GM Franchise

Glad to hear Jag made it through.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

I wish there was something we could do for him.

Glad to hear he made it through the surgery too.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

A friend passed away yesterday and my mums surgery was botched today which mean her 24 years of chronic pain continues. Don't pray for me, but pray for those who don't have the medical care and attention we're fortunate enough to get. My friend was 21 and taken by bone cancer and received so much care and attention, albeit failing to save her.

my mum suffers from severe chrohns disease which she has suffered from and nearly died several times throughout my life. This operation could have removed a big chunk of pain using a very new technique. Sadly they found holes in her intestines since a week ago which points to another life threatening procedure potentially.
She is alive today (albeit with chronic pain) through medical care offered and given.

There are so many people in this world who die of hunger and disease which would be curable if they had the right treatment. So many children. Pray for those who don't live in a society where medical treatment is available.

much love to you all,

Jordan.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Your's will be in my thoughts JDM.

On my front, the pain is nowhere near as much.  The first day out of surgery the pain was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.  They had me drugged up like crazy.

Haven't been able to get out of bed yet, but I can now lift my leg without pain.  Looking at Monday to take the current dressing/imobilizier off and putting a smaller setup on.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on December 12, 2014, 02:44:48 PM
Your's will be in my thoughts JDM.

On my front, the pain is nowhere near as much.  The first day out of surgery the pain was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.  They had me drugged up like crazy.

Haven't been able to get out of bed yet, but I can now lift my leg without pain.  Looking at Monday to take the current dressing/imobilizier off and putting a smaller setup on.

You're a brave man Jag. I truly meant what I said when I said you only need one leg to kick ass. You're a great guy and we all know you're strong enough to get through it all. Savage Youth wouldn't have it any other way! Lol

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

So true.  Your strength and courage with what you're going through is incredible Jag.