News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What are you looking forward to this year?

Started by Kirk, January 25, 2013, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

Last year, I remember there being a plethora of films that I was looking forward to seeing. It was a genuinely exciting time for movies (mostly sequals that didn't quite match up to my expectations but there were some gems in there as well). This year, I can't really think of anything I'm excited about seeing. I think that's probably because they don't show trailers before movies in Lishui. IMDB is blocked in China, so I can't get my movie news from there either.

As I appear to be completely out of the loop, I was wondering, what films and tv shows are the rest of you guys looking forward to this year?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Iron Man 3
Oblivion
After Earth
Oz the Great and Powerful
GI Joe: Retaliation
Dark Skies
Great Gatsby
Star Trek: Into Darkness
The Hangover III
Fast and the Furious 6
Man of Steel
Kick Ass 2
World War Z
Monsters University
Lone Ranger
Pacific Rim
The Wolverine
300: Rise of an Empire
Riddick
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Thor: The Dark Worlds
Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Anchorman: The Legend Continues
Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible