News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Siberia

Started by Rob, September 01, 2013, 07:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Anyone else watching this? I just picked it up tonight, through 3 episodes so far.

I like it, it is a lot like Lost, it even has incredibly similar character models. There's a guy almost identical to Locke and sounds the exact same. He's just not as cool. And there's a Charlie but he's a geek.

I really like the idea the show's based on and the fact the leader's a British guy. But other than that I'm still not sold on the execution. I think it's similar in the way with Lost where you ended up having a character you really but in the sense that it doesn't matter what character you relate to, these are all whiny bitches.

What do you guys think?
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

You need to watch a few more episodes Rob.

But I really like this show and watch it weekly.

Fnord

I watched the whole series and (I think there's an episode or two left) and even though I just don't get it, I keep watching. lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

skelly

I tried, didn't like it. I didn't like the way they tried to pass it off as a reality show that is so obviously scripted and there acting wasn't the best.